• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat |OT| Going back in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went ahead and snatched this one. Definitely interested in more. Once again, great job on the thread.

DUu6J.png

derFeef

Wow at the monestery (sorry) stage. Changing lighting, shadows all over the place, floating in the sky, smoke, clouds.... oO

P.S. barring Comcast throwing a shitfit like they did during the MVC3 launch I will for sure be streaming PSN lobbies day 1 in glorious quality.

Kenka said:
PC version may come or not ?
Boon is literally perplexed as to why people want a PC version, which makes me think it won't be happening :/
Teknopathetic said:
P.S. barring Comcast throwing a shitfit like they did during the MVC3 launch I will for sure be streaming PSN lobbies day 1 in glorious quality.
Nice, I probably won't have the game day 1, but you bet I'll be stream monstering.

Sblargh

Banned
I haven't played MK vs DC; how Story Mode works? The game select who you fight (with or against) so plot battles happen or something like that?

Teknopathetic said:

Ahh Comcast, if only they went bankrupt

fernoca

Fixed the repeated Mileena avatar and added Test your Luck to offline-multiplayer. :p

(Stream)Armless Kombat is insane!! XD

xero273

this gives me a chance to also test my streaming. need to see how many people i can get into a lobby before shit happens.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOL at this game. After watching this stream its day one. Up until now I was lukewarm

Pete Rock

Anticitizen One said:
This is going to be the first time I buy a soundtrack for a game. Listen to these hot beats right here!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwF17eAa1c&playnext=1&list=PLE7985CEFAF3BB923
Wat - is this the first time anything classified as dubstep has been officially used in a game or am I behind the times? 9th Wonder and Skrillex on their official soundtrack, ridiculous.

Why does it always take an MK game to have overtly aggressive tracks that live up to the visual tone & speed in their products? BILE, KMFDM, Orbital & Napalm Death track on their '95 Motion Soundtrack release is testament enough to this intensity and diversity. Fucking FPS games need to ditch this constipated Hans Zimmer orchestral shit and get with the totally loaded times, take a lesson.

OP gets a golf clap indeed, superb.

fernoca

hikarutilmitt said:
Hurry up and make a Jade avatar that I can swipe!
:p
Probably a retro-Jade one. The CG render of Jade, was used around a month ago in some avatars, so adding it may be a repeat to those that have it already.

But I'll keep looking around and updating if there's new art available.

Sblargh

Banned
I think that what I like about Stryker is how he don't belong. He is a cop, earth is invaded, he survives and just keep on killing shit.

arrggh I just preordered the ps3 MK and now theres rumors that xbox360 may be getting an exclusive charecter after all. Oh well i'll wait and see and if its cool i'll get the 360 version down the road cheap.

And that's the end of the stream

Considering my interest in the game has relevantly been non-existant up until today, I'll pick the game up at midnight next week. I'll probably pick up the limited edition or whatever the version after the normal one is called

$100?! Guess there's a first time for everything >_>

GrayFoxPL

Sblargh said:
I haven't played MK vs DC; how Story Mode works? The game select who you fight (with or against) so plot battles happen or something like that?

It's divided by chapters. So in liu kang chapter you only play as him, watch cutscenes and continue to another chapter with new character.

Did anyone see alternative costumes on the stream? Is Reptile full lizard?

strideramc

GrayFoxPL said:
It's divided by chapters. So in liu kang chapter you only play as him, watch cutscenes and continue to another chapter with new character.

Did anyone see alternative costumes on the stream? Is Reptile full lizard?

I don't think they showed his alt.

GrayFoxPL

infinityBCRT said:
Heres an archive of at least *some* of the live stream: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13954437 (starts at 22 mins)
edit: fuck yeah, the start of Story mode is sweeet.
continues right from the end of Armageddon, just like how Deception and Armageddon picked up from the ending of the previous games

My will is unbreakable!

Nah I'm weak as shit, but strong enough to wait a bit to taste the story myself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom