• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Kinsei

Banned
took me about 20 hours to git gud, being my first FROM game

I have every trophy except for the chalice boss, I made an attempt, but no way i will ever get past defiled chalice

Oh sweet, From Soft helped out on this game? :p

EDIT: Well this was a shitty top of the page post.

Sooo, are stage fatalities in this one? There's been a lot of videos, but haven't seen anything related to that. I'd like to see what NR's creative minds came up with!

PC retail query - is it the Steam version and you have to wait for 6PM tomorrow UK time? Or if I found it for sale tomorrow could I take it home and actually play?

The Krypt being done in the style of a Legend of Grimrock-like dungeon crawler is one of the most brilliant things ever. (They just showed it on Giant Bomb.)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
PC retail query - is it the Steam version and you have to wait for 6PM tomorrow UK time? Or if I found it for sale tomorrow could I take it home and actually play?

you have to wait

Karak

The Krypt being done in the style of a Legend of Grimrock-like dungeon crawler is one of the most brilliant things ever. (They just showed it on Giant Bomb.)

It is brother. Its amazing and one of a couple things about MK that I think players are going to dig. It looks amazing and has a very cool aesthetic.

ldcommando

Banned
It's not like this wong fella knows anything about fighting games, right? Doesn't he play lol or whatever?

I was expecting the netcode to be shitty. :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lack of "outrage" to the dlc shenanigans compared to how fucking ravaged capcom games were in the past is...baffling.

Press X to buy Goro indeed >_>

oh dont get me wrong, I not only have this preordered (for goro lol) but I have the stupid premium edition too. Im part of the problem, but its just weird how there is so much less backlash comapred to capcom

lack of "outrage" to the dlc shenanigans compared to how fucking ravaged capcom games were in the past is...baffling.

Press X to buy Goro indeed >_>

oh dont get me wrong, I not only have this preordered (for goro lol) but I have the stupid premium edition too. Im part of the problem, but its just weird how there is so much less backlash comapred to capcom

Because we've accepted this fate. Everyone knows there will be a complete edition by the end of the year. Those of us getting the game at launch are paying a tax, but we also are there for the evolution of the metagame. It is what it is.

Meia

No, wanted to take the franchise in a new direction.

One site that has info on the fatalities and stuff is saying
that stage fatalities are done via the Brutality idea, aka some stages have brutalities you can do, often involving the interactive items...

Now I'm wondering how accurate that was.

Fmal

Banned
Justin Wong and Floe both think the netcode is garbage.

It's disappointing that they decided to make the most important part of the game non-functional.

Top Bottom