• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Ame

Damn, all this talk about the shitty netcode already. I'll wait for further impressions from GAF, but this doesn't look good for me. I was planning to get this by the end of the week, but if the netcode is just as shitty as MK9, I'll wait for a price drop to play the story content.

ChuckNyce

16519386303_b4f0331d59_o.jpg

WHO"S NEXT!?

To kick my ass :-(

Hopefully patches can save us from netcode now

they never really did netcode patches, but hopefully they go full into it, even though its too late

Fmal

Banned
Hopefully patches can save us from netcode now

they never really did netcode patches, but hopefully they go full into it, even though its too late

Patches took GGXrd's netcode from being absolute shit to being pretty good. But, at the same time, Injustice and MK9 had shitty netcode and NRS never touched it.

Patches took GGXrd's netcode from being absolute shit to being pretty good. But, at the same time, Injustice and MK9 had shitty netcode and NRS never touched it.

Yeah but the fact they had online stability in the first patch is a big plus because as far as i remember they never done that

Hay how did this thread of a game thats out in 10 mins for me and a few hours for the rest of the world fall down here?

people prolly playing it

Pudge

no key on nuuvem yet here either

I bought the premium edition on nuuvem, and there is a code on my profile, but Steam keeps telling me that it's DLC. I assume that's the Kombat Pack code and the main game code is still to come? Anyone else running into this?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
What's wrong with it?

It doesn't appear and it downloadable in any way for me and others (see above), while other people can download it no problems. Same things a REV2's Throwback DLC which I still cannot play despite paying for it.

Gambit61

A key appeared on Nuuvem but steam says something about owning another product before it can activate the key. I'm guessing it's the Goro code?

Dowloading now, will be unlocked by the time I'm finished studying. Neat!

Edit: I wonder what the chances of DLC stages are. I'm loving this jungle stage, but I'd still pay for the cursed woods or whatever.

Shouta

I should have my copy tomorrow, assuming UPS doesn't screw up or something. I'm still playing Super Robot Wars though, lol

I should have my copy tomorrow, assuming UPS doesn't screw up or something. I'm still playing Super Robot Wars though, lol
Sorry in advanced for your late delivery.

Seriously, these fuckers never get my package to me on time. I think it's an LA thing, because in Alabama it was never a problem.

Edzi

Well, the hype/curiosity finally got to me and I preordered the game digitally... This will be my first serious MK game.

Does anyone know if there will be any story recaps for series newcomers like me?

Well, the hype/curiosity finally got to me and I preordered the game digitally... This will be my first serious MK game.

Does anyone know if there will be any story recaps for series newcomers like me?

You only really need to check out the plot for the last game. All the rest were retconned.

zlatko

Banned

You can probably youtube one up if you need it. MK9 was a total reboot of the story, so just find a quick rundown of MK9 story and you are set.

Dr. Buni

Why is the pre-load only 3GB? Isn't the point of pre-load to allow people to download most of the game prior to the release? Anyways, I was indecisive if I would buy it now or on a sale, but I ended up buying it. Can't wait to try the new characters! :)

Watch the MK9 cutscenes on youtube, they are the length of a movie (around 2h).

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Why is the pre-load only 3GB? Isn't the point of pre-load to allow people to download most of the game prior to the release? Anyways, I was indecisive if I would buy it now or on a sale, but I ended up buying it. Can't wait to try the new characters! :)
Watch the MK9 cutscenes on youtube, they are the length of a movie (around 2h).

Its the size you need to start playing. Game still downloads after that.

Samus4145

Just tried preordering on PS Store, paying through PayPal. Every time PayPal gives me issues with cookies not being enabled.

Top Bottom