• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Online on PS4 has been better than ever since the last patch. I still get the occasional laggy match, but there's few and far between.

Most matches have been perfect.

Yeah the difference is night and day.

Hate when they move good threads to the community ghettos.

Online seems to get pretty crazy on Wednesdays didn't have a single easy match today.

I wish Tanya had different hair. The character would look so much better with a longer style.

Manu

All I want is a variation where her eyes don't glow.

I mean, they didn't glow in story mode, why bring it back now? They couldn't come up for anything else to show the variations change?

About goddamn time! I can't wait to see how she plays like, also, I wonder if she'll get a trailer?

I'm assuming we're getting characters every two months? D: I hate that. The wait is unbearable.

Reule

Whoo, so it was June 2nd! Awesome. Guessing Predator won't be out in time for EVO. What's the policy on that? Two weeks? A month? Gonna say Predator is out on July 7th but maybe they'll try to slide him in June 30th.

By the way, I read an update is out for the iOS version of MKX Mobile. Update includes Challenge Mode among other things. Which means the Klassic Mileena skin should be able to be unlocked now!

Demoskinos

Jason was released on May 5th so one month only.

Yeah, part of me is actually surprised they are rolling this stuff out so quickly. One thing I'm curious about is if the story mode Tanya will be replaced by proper Tanya when the update hits.

Dereck

I wonder if they'll put in the Tanya MK4 outfit which is funny because it looked like Kitana/Mileena's outfit, just Scorpionized.

Jason was released on May 5th so one month only.

Oh yeah. I'm still stuck on that 'leaked' release date.

I think they want to get it out so people at EVO can use them (assuming that decision hasn't been made already). Watching Sonic Fox dominate with Predator might sell a lot of Kombat Packs.

I'm sure a lot of Kombat Packs were sold regardless, because of Jason/Predator just being in as guests.

I'm sure a lot of Kombat Packs were sold regardless, because of Jason/Predator just being in as guests.

Oh absolutely, I'm just saying that having them playable at EVO will sell even more. A renewed push for new customers. It's just a thought; mostly I just want to see Jason played in tournaments because I really enjoy him.

Pac3y

Getting a little bored of playing Scorpions and Mileena's now. Just had around 40 games straight and that's all it's been! Still fall for Mileena's wake up rolls every time too. :p

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Getting a little bored of playing Scorpions and Mileena's now. Just had around 40 games straight and that's all it's been! Still fall for Mileena's wake up rolls every time too. :p

I hear you. For a while I went through a period of scorps and mileenas. I haven't faced too many lately. I'm finding lots of Raidens, shinnocks, kotals, and subs.

I rarely come across a fellow Erron black. Only 2 at combo breaker if I recall correctly.

valeo

I hear you. For a while I went through a period of scorps and mileenas. I haven't faced too many lately. I'm finding lots of Raidens, shinnocks, kotals, and subs.

I rarely come across a fellow Erron black. Only 2 at combo breaker if I recall correctly.

I'm surprised more haven't jumped on the Erron bandwagon considering Sonic has been tearing up at tournaments with him.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
He doesnt have a teleport into full combo. Those moves attract scrubs like honey attracts flies.

Yeah, but Erron has so many tools and weapons. I'd say his Outlaw variation probably has the most weapons of any single character: high to low strings, high to mid strings, low to low string, low to launcher string, command grab, two low projectiles, low slide, high cross screen lateral jump, great neutral jump punch, a stun, an EX launcher, one of the best armor wakeups, caltrops that prevent run/great for corner, great corner combos, a bleed stab, cross screen X-Ray, and his 21122 combo that deals 5 hits and 15% damage and can be cancelled into a command grab or slide.

vg260

When you get all factions to lvl 50 you get a new Kombat Kard set that nets you 1800 koins per match win.

Fortunately, I don't need any koins since I ran with that 2500 koins per boss battle in story mode when I could. I'm just sticking with Lin Kuei since I think that title/menu screen looks coolest.

Manu

Fortunately, I don't need any koins since I ran with that 2500 koins per boss battle in story mode when I could. I'm just sticking with Lin Kuei since I think that title/menu screen looks coolest.

Well, I maxed my last faction the same day I finished unlocking everything on the krypt, so...

Just got my PS4 along with this and loving it.

I mean, I feel like a noob all over again but loving it. I hate that certain costumes need to be unlocked via the mobile app though...

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Can the Mileena classic skin be unlocked on Android finally?

I think ios only for the moment although I'm not really sure.
Android users always getting treated like second class.
I need that classic skin so bad.

Demoskinos

You could beat the story boss over and over for 2500 koins each time, but it was patched in the day one patch.

No, the challenge is still not up yet.

Ugh, the one Klassic costume I really want since she's my main and locked endlessly behind a mode we can't even get to yet. ;___;

I've done the challenge tower and Klassic Mileena still won't unlock on PC, so don't feel like you're missing anything.

Has she unlocked on any platform?

Edit: Also, no one seems to be getting rewards (unlocks or in game) from doing any of the Raiden Challenge Towers, aside from the Raiden card itself. I know this may come as a surprise to folks here, but I'm not sure this was tested completely...

RM8

I've done the challenge tower and Klassic Mileena still won't unlock on PC, so don't feel like you're missing anything.

Has she unlocked on any platform?

Edit: Also, no one seems to be getting rewards (unlocks or in game) from doing any of the Raiden Challenge Towers, aside from the Raiden card itself. I know this may come as a surprise to folks here, but I'm not sure this was tested completely...
Boo, I was going to ask if Mileena has been unlocked by anyone using the leaderboard glitch :[

kriskrosbbk

CGHyKr-U0AAxkkG.png:large

What the hell are all these damn bite size updates being pushed on steam for me? Whenever steam downloads something, it makes the rest of my internet crawl, but I figure I'd just let it finish...but it just keeps going!

400mb file, not bad...oh, another 400mb... another 400mb... 2.3gb.... 300mb....500mb....3.4gb...

Just make it all one fucking patch!

Demoskinos

What the hell are all these damn bite size updates being pushed on steam for me? Whenever steam downloads something, it makes the rest of my internet crawl, but I figure I'd just let it finish...but it just keeps going!

400mb file, not bad...oh, another 400mb... another 400mb... 2.3gb.... 300mb....500mb....3.4gb...

Steam...is weird not sure why it downloads patches sometimes.

Horseress

I opened steam and there's no patch available for me. But there's people on the forums complaining that this patch reinstalls the game

Top Bottom