• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Tanya seems pretty awesome. I haven't played this game in at least a month, but hopped online with her and did pretty well against a Mileena and a Jacqui spammer, then beat a pretty good Ermac. The character seems like she could very well be the "anti-spam" character. Seems to have the right tools to shut down a lot of the krap you encounter online.

I look forward to Predator next month. I'll destroy all the scrubs, and with Jason because everyone will have moved on.

#TeamXenomorph

Demoskinos

Yeah, dunno if Tanya is for me. Shes a good character for sure but not sure she fits my style. Still a Mileena guy. Now if only they could reduce the startup on her F3....

Manu

Yeah, dunno if Tanya is for me. Shes a good character for sure but not sure she fits my style. Still a Mileena guy. Now if only they could reduce the startup on her F3....

She doesn't fit my style either, and yet I just got my highest tower score ever with her.

That just earned her a spot on my characters team. Sorry Jacqui.

Ruehl

Neo Member
Do you guys think there is any chance that NRS will change Katana's f2 from being a mid to an overhead? I think she would really benefit from this seeing as she has no standing overhead combo starter.

DR2K

Banned
Do you guys think there is any chance that NRS will change Katana's f2 from being a mid to an overhead? I think she would really benefit from this seeing as she has no standing overhead combo starter.

Kitana is one of the best zoners in the game I'm not sure they'll give her an overhead combo for that very reason. Each patch so far has been mostly major buffs for her though. From the added b3 low to her air x Ray, to her new 9 frame b1(this goes into a low string).

patchday

Beat klassic tower with Tanya.

story spoils:
I guess Rain won't appear as an extra character seeing what happens to him in the cutscene

Manu

Beat klassic tower with Tanya.

story spoils:
I guess Rain won't appear as an extra character seeing what happens to him in the cutscene

Not the first time poor Rain has been
burned alive.

It's almost a running joke at this point.

Khezu

Oh Jade.
7Ojk3jN.jpg

Tokubetsu

Anyone just not having their dlc skin packs show up in game when you go to character select? (xbone)

The MK1 pack in particular is giving me a headche. Saying it's installed via the store but not showing up or showing up under "Ready to install" when i go to manage game with MKX. The other day I had it installed and working but then it was telling me I didn't have the Kold War pack lol.

EDIT: Uninstalled and reinstalled the packs and then hard reset my console (hold power down) and now they're showing but who knows if this holds.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
That's not Smoke, that's Khrome. They're teasing him in the April Fools tower.

Notice how he has metal spikes coming out of his hand. He also appears to be dark skinned.
I now want him to be real either way.

I love how when Tanya and King Jin enter the stage he says something like: Youre fighting the Shaolin
she answer: What a handsome shaolin to his answer being: Youre varking at the wrong tree sister.

Confirming his sexual preference even further.

I love how when Tanya and King Jin enter the stage he says something like: Youre fighting the Shaolin
she answer: What a handsome shaolin to his answer being: Youre varking at the wrong tree sister.

I love how this continues to be a thing.

I don't love it

Whether you don't love Kung Jin being gay, the attention brought to it, or both.

B. I can see how my comment could be taken the other way, my apologies.

It's weird watching folks on the internet pat themselves on the back for cracking Kung Jin's sexuality like it's the Davinci Code.

Manu

It's weird watching folks on the internet pat themselves on the back for cracking Kung Jin's sexuality like it's the Davinci Code.

It's okay, I agree. Especially because this intro with Tanya is anything but subtle.

valeo

OH YAY ITS CONFIRMED EVEN FURTHER. THANK GOD FOR THAT.

Hah, so true. It's nice that NRS have tried to add some diversity and all, but yeah.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Am I the only one tired of Sonic Fox's Erron Black?

Is this how he was with Batgirl? I didn't follow Injustice at all.

I'm sure you're not the only one :)

I love it. My jaw is on the floor every match. He's superhuman. His defense is just as impressive as his offense.

Top Bottom