• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Motorsports |OT| of Endurance Racing, Nascar, Rally, Sportscars, MotoGP, etc

I love how after every second or third adbreak they play a beautiful slo-mo shot of the cars coming through the ess's lead of course by the safety car.

Yo, this is getting awesome.

e: Full course caution.
mBEbGgn.png

We've been robbed.

I do have to complain about the camera work on the last corner. Completely missed the 2nd-4th battle.

Camera work was pretty poor all weekend. I'm not sure if the production company that shot V8s last year has left and were covering the stupid V8 testing thing that was on this afternoon, or Seven just decided to cut costs and provide the bare minimum in resources.

Sadly I only got to watch a little bit of the race this year, and what I saw was mostly under safety car :/ Yeah, I would have liked to see what happened at the last corner with the Bentley. The last shot of it makes me think the Aston pushed him past the apex from behind.

Does someone want a free WRC+ code for Rally Sweden?

Does not work everywhere so please check it. First one who posts out of a country where it works will get it.

Live coverage starts tonight at 20.00. CET

Drama at Rally Sweden.

First Ogier loses half a minute after hitting a snowbank. Latvala was about to take the lead but goes off the road 400m from the finish on the same stage and gets stuck!

Edit: Mikkelsen leads ahead of Neuville.

dubc35

Speaking of WRC, is anyone else amazed by Henning Solberg? I mean Petter gets all the attention, being "Hollywood" and all (drivers championship as well), but Henning has managed to stay in the WRC for 17(?) years now. He's never won a rally either!

Vicious

Ok, this new qualifying at Daytona is one of the most dangerous things I've ever seen. The drivers at the top of the chart were satisfied with their speeds and backed off, but the other drivers behind them were still at full speed. The guys up front didn't clear off the track and nearly got plowed into.

This is so disorganized.

Top Bottom