• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

-griffy-

Banned
This has me curious:
qijWuBYl.png

Esmail is specifically pointing out the commercials. Seems like a Mr. Robot project or that E Corp chat messenger app is going to be featured in some more significant capacity.

Ugh wanted to stream it on my computer since I dont have my TV right now but the USA site is just hanging there. It starts in 20 minutes right?

You have about 15 mins right now until start

Maybe the site will start working by then but as of right now it shows a black screen and keeps spitting out some lady shouting "content is currently unavailable" haha. Like literally every three seconds she says it as if the black screen wasn't tip off enough.

Oh well guess I'll just have to download it afterwards. I was willing to give USA my eyeballs for commercials if it meant I could watch live and possibly catch the ARG ad.

-griffy-

Banned
Got some crazy lightning storm coming through right now in MN, hope the power doesn't go out.

Also today when I got to work there was a van out front for a data backup company named Iron Mountain, which immediately made me think of Steel Mountain from Mr. Robot, so I assumed some shady stuff was going on.

Top Bottom