• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

Gambit61

Another tense episode. I wonder what's going on with Robot and the mystery caller. Hope these next two episodes continue the streak.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wait, what happened? She found them(?) and went in to talk to them and then a shootout happened. The police came and nearly caught the Dark Army dude (until he shot himself under the helmet to blow his brains out) and she was covered in blood. Does that mean Cisco and Darlene are dead?!

AHHHHH.

The MrRobot subreddit is saying there are spoilers for the remaining episodes of the season floating around... be careful all. I usually love the post-ep discussion on the subreddit but I don't want to run across spoilers.

Yep apparently IMDB is leaking it. So don't go there and basically go dark for the next two episodes. Cornballer should avoid posting the articles as well?

kirblar

Wait, what happened? She found them(?) and went in to talk to them and then a shootout happened. The police came and nearly caught the Dark Army dude (until he shot himself under the helmet to blow his brains out) and she was covered in blood. Does that mean Cisco and Darlene are dead?!

AHHHHH.
Cisco kinda has to be given where the shooter started shooting. :(

SCQEWIS.jpg

What was elliot asking us to look for in his apartment?

Whatever it was Mr. Robot wanted from there.

TheSeks

Cisco kinda has to be given where the shooter started shooting. :(

I mean the BOLO basically sealed his fate, yes. But did they spray Darlene down? Is she still alive? What about her now that the FBI agent found them both?

Whatever it was Mr. Robot wanted from there.

Pretty Fly for a Wifi is a standard SSID around the nation. But "it hurts when IP" is a new one to me.

TheSeks

If Tyrell is dead, the camera lingered on the fridge for a while.

Wouldn't they have found the body in the fridge when he was caught for the Psychologist Boyfriend hack that happened shortly after 5/9?

The shot is weird, since it did that long-FoV VR sort of effect without an actual VR thing. I'm wondering if USA is gonna put that on Facebook and their site as a VR thing for people to dig through.

Since my guesses for last weeks cliffhangers were absolutely wrong im gonna take a guess at what i saw at the end of this episode

I dont think Darlene and Cisco were in still in the diner when dom got there. The camera was intentionally pulled out and depth of field difference made it impossible to tell if that was them.

I think they prob left the diner shortly before Dom ran 5 blocks to get there. The 2 people sitting there could have been anyone. Dom thought she saw them and ran up there aggressively. Dark Army either figured she was sure it was them or they were aiming for her since they missed her on the China trip.

Curufinwe

Since my guesses for last weeks cliffhangers were absolutely wrong im gonna take a guess at what i saw at the end of this episode

I dont think Darlene and Cisco were in still in the diner when dom got there. The camera was intentionally pulled out and depth of field difference made it impossible to tell if that was them.

I think they prob left the diner shortly before Dom ran 5 blocks to get there. The 2 people sitting there could have been anyone. Dom thought she saw them and ran up there aggressively. Dark Army either figured she was sure it was them or they were aiming for her since they missed her on the China trip.

One of them had a red hat on. He got shot pretty good.

I might be way off base with this, but when Elliot invited us to look around in his apartment with that particular choice of camera angles...Is it possible this is even more fourth wall breaking than it initially seems? The VR experience they put out a few weeks ago is almost exclusively contained within Elliots apartment, and it's comprised of similar angles (you are skirting along the ceiling as the camera for the majority of it just like the panning in this episode, probably used the same rig) But you pretty much have complete access to every single angle of Elliots rooms, so there might be something hidden in there.

Is it a huge leap to think it's possible whatever we're supposed to be looking for could be better found in the VR video?

TheSeks

Just had the Easter egg of Cisco's real name pointed out to me. Or given this show maybe it's something more. Francis Shaw.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Francis+Shaw

Shayla's Actress.

People also search for:
Carly Chaikin
Portia Doubleday
Stephanie Corneliussen

The amount of neglect Darlene must have been facing for her to be happy about being kidnapped......

Everything we've been told by Elliot (and her hate of their mother), says she (and Elliot, which can be somewhat disputed due to Elliot's unreliable narration) was abused, yes.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This is filling that deep pocket in my heart that Hannibal left so empty. What an amazing season of television we've been given. Two more episodes to go.

Mobius 1

It was them.

edit: Cisco is most certainly dead. I just rewatched it and you can see the shooter pointing at him, and blood splashing the glass before it shattered.

TheSeks

Woah, I had no idea Mobley was Indian.

Yeah, someone posted about it on /r/MrRobot and I had to do a double-take because he didn't look Indian in the show. He looked like a chubby white hacker dude to me. *laugh*

CRS

I really hope that bag with the fsociety film equipment isn't at Cisco's still.

Also, I fucking LOVED that transition into the Bleach03 track from Gnossienne.

TripOpt55

Incredible episode. This show has some really awesome cliffhangers. The last two weeks' have left me wanting to see the next one so bad.

chefbags

How come the new episode isn't up on the USA website?

"Watch every episode of season 2 right now!" my ass.

Maybe because the West Coast showing hasn't finished yet?

There's like 5 min left and they got the after show too.

Granted the after show may not be why it's uploaded yet but I'd say give them another hour or so.

Top Bottom