• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot season_2.0 |OT| We Would Care, Bill - Wednesdays on USA

Plasmid

I think
Darlene
dying will push Eliot against the dark army. I can totally see him retaliating but who knows. I know
Cisco
is dead AF but i doubt
Darlene
is.

e:

k that's definitely an exploded ketchup bottle.

I think
Darlene
dying will push Eliot against the dark army. I can totally see him retaliating but who knows. I know
Cisco
is dead AF but i doubt
Darlene
is.

e:

k that's definitely an exploded ketchup bottle.
hope darlene aint dead. she is turning into an incredible badass

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
wait wait wait...so basically in 2 episode it's all over?? It's supposed to be 2 seasons right?

What they mean by "TWO EPISODES LEFT" on USA is the season. Unless the ads say "SERIES FINALE" it's generally (unless it's cancelled in the middle of seasons) the season.

T Dollarz

Just finished the episode. God damn, that last half hour was so good. This season's paid off as the stakes are so incredibly high now. Next Wednesday the 2-hour finale? Yusss

Also, I remember hearing somewhere that Esmail's plan from the beginning was always five seasons.

Curufinwe

Just finished the episode. God damn, that last half hour was so good. This season's paid off as the stakes are so incredibly high now. Next Wednesday the 2-hour finale? Yusss

Also, I remember hearing somewhere that Esmail's plan from the beginning was always five seasons.

The finale was split into two episodes.

Brilliant episode. That long shot at the end with the shoot out was one of the best scenes of the show IMO. Thank you GAF for helping me discover this amazing show.

IMO Cisco is dead but Darlene survives. Guess we'll find out in the finale. Next week can't come soon enough.

I wonder how fucked up Cisco would be if he was alive but Darlene was dead. I can almost see it happening considering he sold her out to the Dark Army, and that Esmail likes to subvert expectations.

Oh wow, that ep was something else! Holy shit at the song going along with the final quarter. Mesmerizing.

Also absolutely loved the monologue before the opening title.

Amazing episode the tension in the final quarter...I just watched in silence. Not worried about how this season will end in terms of cliffhangers. Sam Ismail clearly wrote a beginning and end to this arc it's going to be something to behold.

I think Darlene survives. If you notice, the FBI woman has blood splattered on the left side of her body. Cisco was directly to her left when the shootout happened, while Darlene was in front, slightly to her right.

Yeah, Darlene didn't get shot but going by that explosion of red (assuming that wasn't just ketchup) Cisco got fucked up and I'm sure he was the target anyway.

Wow.. That episode might even be better than 8.
Those last 15 minutes were Breaking Bad levels of tension. I wish the season would've started with this level of quality.

Zoe

I wonder how fucked up Cisco would be if he was alive but Darlene was dead. I can almost see it happening considering he sold her out to the Dark Army, and that Esmail likes to subvert expectations.

Cisco has always been portrayed as being more invested in their relationship though. In the first episode, she had just broken up with him because he proposed :lol

jett

D-Member
I guess I'm literally the only one feeling super down about this show. Or at least the only that is hanging around to the end of the season. Reading this thread is like the twilight zone for me.

Another excruciatingly-paced episode with a seriously unnecessary cliffhanger.

And more must-have shots of pointing the camera at ceilings. Esmail must have a ceiling fetish or some shit. Incredibly fucking fed up with the gimmicky photography of this thing. For me it's just distracting, every single time.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Also looking at a gif, just noticed that the Don't Walk signal is literally a countdown to the shooting:
ygCPwue.gif

And the diner sign gets shot out and appears to spell "Lies."

That is some ingenious scene shit there.

Quality product this week yet again. Show is da best. Emmy on lock.

This makes no sense at all.

I don't know why people are STILL perpetuating the Tyrell is Elliot theory. Primarily because Joanna would have known about Elliot and called him that instead of Ollie. Not to mention, how do you explain all the AllSafe scenes where you see Tyrell interacting with Elliot and Terry Colby, never mind that he offered Elliot to work for ECorp in S1E1. THe theory is very flimsy and falls apart quickly.

I don't know why people are STILL perpetuating the Tyrell is Elliot theory. Primarily because Joanna would have known about Elliot and called him that instead of Ollie. Not to mention, how do you explain all the AllSafe scenes where you see Tyrell interacting with Elliot and Terry Colby, never mind that he offered Elliot to work for ECorp in S1E1. THe theory is very flimsy and falls apart quickly.

Pretty much.

Maddocks

Dat music during everything, I was getting Tron Legacy vibes from them.

But for sure one of them is dead and its pretty clear who died, Darlene should be injured though.

Good stuff so far this season.

rec0ded1

Last part totally sounded like tron legacy. Was it the shows original score or was it used from somewhere else? I want to track it down.

Sober

Also looking at a gif, just noticed that the Don't Walk signal is literally a countdown to the shooting:
ygCPwue.gif

And the diner sign gets shot out and appears to spell "Lies."
Yeah that countdown was pretty much centered in the shot, so I caught it right away. especially when you notice the triggerman decides to walk all the way up point blank basically.

Would be ballsy as fuck if the next episode had a reverse shot of the same sequence though.

Top Bottom