• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
BTW, if anyone was planning to scour Ebay for one of those comic-con posters, keep in mind that they're only 17"x11"/ Also give it a week and there will be so many that they'll be dirt cheap.

brian577

Banned
DrForester said:
BTW, if anyone was planning to scour Ebay for one of those comic-con posters, keep in mind that they're only 17"x11"/ Also give it a week and there will be so many that they'll be dirt cheap.
I really hope your right.
http://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-2011-Comic-Con-My-Little-Pony-Limited-Poster-/250860029429?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a686c45f5

http://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-2011-Comic-Con-My-Little-Pony-Limited-Poster-/260822683243?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cba3e4e6b

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Always buy comiccon stuff one or two weeks after.

Or just go to Kinko's At 17"x11" you can pretty much just print the picture they had online.

OMG Aero

Well the last page killed me and I am now posting from heaven. Hope you are happy guys.
Myke Greywolf said:
Also, my wife finished her Fluttershy plushie:

fluttershy_by_jackiekie-d41aapw.png

We would really appreciate it if DeviantPonyGAFfers could add it to their favorites. :)
All of your wife's plushies are great but this one is my favourite (gee I wonder why?). It makes me so sad that this exists and I will never have one.
6jC9z.jpg

Seriously though if Hasbro had any sense they would be furiously knocking on your door to make these plushies official and sell them right now.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Nocturnowl said:
We can call her Doppelganger Dash
I vote for Scootalacrum.
OMG Aero said:
Well the last page killed me and I am now posting from heaven. Hope you are happy guys.

All of your wife's plushies are great but this one is my favourite (gee I wonder why?). It makes me so sad that this exists and I will never have one.
6jC9z.jpg

Seriously though if Hasbro had any sense they would be furiously knocking on your door to make these plushies official and sell them right now.
Uh... nothing's stopping you from commissioning one from her, you know. Though I do expect that you'd find yourself on the tail end of her waiting list.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Captain Fish said:
In honor of SFxT reveals, here's Poison Pony. (Source)
dt2Vz.png
dn9GU.png

Not sure how I feel about the clothes, but I think the hair looks cool. The cutie mark is a bit on the nose.
Eaugh! I do not approve of the cutie mark! She's been long since canonized as a woman, dammit!

Captain Fish said:
Don't tell me this thread isn't LGBT safe. :(
I think this thread isn't "whether long debated character nuances in a series with a wrestling mayor is canon or not" safe, rather than anything to do with gender identity.

Poison's canon gender is just a debate left elsewhere.

Of COURSE she's transgendered. If there is a debate it should be pre-op or post-op.

Here's a palette cleanser to start anew.

tumblr_lolbwxNSXE1qfewofo1_500.jpg

Also, I bought the MLP coloring book for a co-worker and the break room of our work is filled up with ridiculous pony colorings.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ellis Kim said:
Eaugh! I do not approve of the cutie mark! She's been long since canonized as a woman, dammit!

Ono told EGM that there were two different canons based on which country you reside in.

If you're in Japan, she's a pre-OP transexual. Tucks away her dangly bits.

If you're in America, she's post-OP transexual. Her dangly bits are gone.

I can find the issue and exact quote if you need proof. I believe that this was considered the final statement on the matter.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Captain Fish said:
Sorry, that was a super dumb thing to say. I've been reading a lot of stuff about this recently here and elsewhere that had me a bit oversensitive.
I have no idea what's going on.

Acerac

Banned
ZealousD said:
Ono told EGM that there were two different canons based on which country you reside in.

If you're in Japan, she's a pre-OP transexual. Tucks away her dangly bits.

If you're in America, she's post-OP transexual. Her dangly bits are gone.

I can find the issue and exact quote if you need proof. I believe that this was considered the final statement on the matter.
This is what I had always thought. It's odd to have canon be different depending what country you're in but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom