• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my fellow bronies!

drunkenly_fierce_by_bamboodog-d414l6v.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
Owlowiscious said:
it's not written well. it does look like tons of fun to type out though.
Seriously?

Come on, man. The tone was so clearly meant to be read in a specific voice and pacing. How could you even say that its "not written well."

You say that like it was written by JK Rowling or something.

New page reminder

Alright guys

It's time.

Time to figure out truly which pony is the most beloved of ponyGAF!

Clearly what we need to settle these disputes is a scientific poll.

So if you want a say in the official (official because I say they are!) PonyGAF rankings, PM me your pony rankings!

Mane 6 cast only, at least for now. No ties; you're gonna have to choose between your beloved ones. Your top choice will get 6 points, your second 5 points, third 4 points, and so on. The pony with the most points wins, though I'll be keeping track of relative position as well.

Polling will end next Sunday night, July 24. I'll be posting reminders of this post periodically if people don't find it too annoying =P

Calpain

Hey there guys, just found out the place I'm staying at does have internet access so hooray!

Amibguous Cad said:
To my fellow bronies!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hwBL2WfyWIc/TioPNN4IG7I/AAAAAAAAI_A/qpn9V8_NNn4/s1600/drunkenly_fierce_by_bamboodog-d414l6v.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ah yes, these were a theme for one of those training ground events, Greek gods I believe. I've been able to dig up a couple more that were related to the event:
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/hfLMw.jpg"][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hfLMwm.jpg[/URL]

I also managed to dig up a new Luna and Celestia pic:

Well, now one of those posters has eBay'd for $200. On the other hand, there's pretty much only one seller selling them, and he listed three of those with $70 buyouts, they all sold, then he bumped up to $90 for the next two, and those instantly sold, so he increased the price to $150 and then to $200 and those sold too, and now there's one at $200 that hasn't yet sold in three in a half hours.
about the poster

careksims

Oh my about the posters. Ain't selling them. Giving them out to some lucky gaffers. Also I touched the real Twilight Sparkle (Tara Strong) yesterday at SDCC :D

2th

Banned
careksims said:
Oh my about the posters. Ain't selling them. Giving them out to some lucky gaffers. Also I touched the real Twilight Sparkle (Tara Strong) yesterday at SDCC :D

the pciture and video are awesome btw. I am very jealous of you sir!

Orcastar

How about we sadden things up a bit:

curse_of_blue_blood_by_misteraibo-d3lntak.png

curse_of_longevity_by_misteraibo-d3rw1ib.png

;_;

careksims said:
I am intrigued.

Ellis Kim

Banned
careksims said:
oh my

lol, I just saw your youtube clip. hahaha @ the end XD

XD

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
unless undyingness is a tribute of being an alicorn, twi of all people has the magical potential to find a way to cheat death

Whogie

Orcastar said:
Oh, those are great.
Similarly, I recall a picture posted here earlier where Celestia had Twilight's groupshot
CYUW2m.jpg

up on a wall with pictures of a lot of different groups of friends. So creepy (in a life of an immortal sense).

careksims said:
The video with Tara was amazing! It's super cool that you got to meet her, and she agreed to do the character.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Celestia - Helios/Apollo
Luna - Nyx
Fluttershy - Artemis
Twilight - Athena
Dash - possibly Nike?
Applejack - Demeter

I guess Spike could be Hermes?

What does PonyGAF think?

Songbird

Prodigal Son
So thanks to Firehead, I've jumped onto Google+. Would anyone mind sharing circles of interest like NeoGAF's, PonyGAF's or even a BritGAF?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Thnikkaman said:
So thanks to Firehead, I've jumped onto Google+. Would anyone mind sharing circles of interest like NeoGAF's, PonyGAF's or even a BritGAF?

On a related note, Firehead gave me the Backburner weapon in Team Fortress 2 and asked for nothing in return. Hooray for Firehead! ^_^

And now pics:

OMG Aero

Oh hey there's a new episode of the Mentally Advanced Abridged series, personally I don't think this one is as good as the other ones but it's still funny in parts.

Also in case anyone forgot, tonight's Synchtube starts in about 5 and a half hours and is of Over a Barrel and A Bird in the Hoof.
careksims said:
Haha I just watched that video and that was awesome. You totally missed the opportunity to get a PonyGAF shout out from Twilight Sparkle though.

Thnikkaman said:
I'd love to have a PonyGAF circle if enough people here use it.

OMG Aero said:
I'm not sure how many people here have it, but I have a circle with 11 so far:
Pankaks, Myke, Panda, 36, Shanadeus, Thnik, Carek, Bak, EllisKim, Negator and Firehead.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
OMG Aero said:
Also in case anyone forgot, tonight's Synchtube starts in about 5 and a half hours and is of Over a Barrel and A Bird in the Hoof.

Unfortunately, I'll be out today and won't make the synchtube. However, I might make it back in time for TF2, so hopefully I'll see you there.

I don't have a Google+ account yet, but I have a ton of invites offered. I'll probably set one up tonight.

Orcastar

AdawgDaFAB said:
I'm not sure how many people here have it, but I have a circle with 11 so far:
Pankaks, Myke, Panda, 36, Shanadeus, Thnik, Carek, Bak, EllisKim, Negator and Firehead.
Haven't gotten much use of G+ yet since almost none of my RL friends are using it, but I'd love to add a PonyGAF circle.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Celestia - Helios/Apollo
Luna - Nyx
Fluttershy - Artemis
Twilight - Athena
Dash - possibly Nike?
Applejack - Demeter

I guess Spike could be Hermes?

What does PonyGAF think?
i think i don't know/care enough about greek mythology to reply

Status
Not open for further replies.