• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Enough of this human nonsense!

z56ab.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You made Fluttershy angry
gmDsNl.png

Rainbow dash knows to deal with these human ponies.
KpF0ol.jpg

Even Colbert is joining the fight.
qL099l.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
So much K-On hate in this thread :( You disappoint me, PonyGAF.

Some of those human ponies are pretty good. I hate people trying to imitate Adventure Time and failing, though :x

Both of Adawgs posts are great, though. Really stylish.

Its not trolling when the content is divisive, Dr Forester :x

DrForester said:
Now you're just trolling....
Nah, if I was trolling there are tons of horrible pics I could have posted. I haven't updated my Human Pony folder in months, so the topic being brought up gave me a reason to find new ones and do so. Just been wadding through all the crap pics while watching TV and posting stuff I found either well done or funny.

Ellis Kim said:
So much K-On hate in this thread :( You disappoint me, PonyGAF.
I saw no need to post more of them, but the artist who did the ones at the top of the page, has a pic for all 6 of the mane cast.

Ellis Kim said:
Both of Adawgs posts are great, though. Really stylish.

Its not trolling when the content is divisive, Dr Forester :x
Yeah that was part of my goal. When Dr. F mentioned the 'too much animu' thing I tried looking for stuff that was visually different.

Calpain

Now that I have gotten back from vacation and gotten my paycheck I've placed an order for one of Myke's shirts and one of Elliskim's as well. Both designs look great guys! Can't wait to get them.

Dai101

Banned
DrForester said:
New page dedicated to Celestia, who will banish human pony posters to the Moon!.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/DrForester/equestria_chronicles__celestia_by_rinoaleonmac-d3rivdb.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DHexs.jpg

Also, just because

Pkxfd.jpg

Cheerilee

TouchMyBox said:
As an aside, does anyone watch/watched Transformers Prime? Is it watchable?
I really, really wanted to watch it but never had the time. On a recent long weekend, I was sitting around the house bored and saw that a marathon was airing! Grabbed some drinks and snacks and curled up on the couch. 45 minutes later I gave up and went grocery shopping simply because I had nothing better to do. It's not Bayformers or even Beast Machines bad, but I have no desire to watch it ever again. Maybe I should give it more than an episode and a half, but I really wasn't able to continue. It just felt mind-numbing.

Frame of reference, so you know whether to agree with me or ignore me:

Original Transformers comics I've read = awesome
Original Transforers cartoon = awesome
Transformers the Movie = fuckin awesome!
Season 3 = pretty awesome in it's own way

Original GI Joe (Real American Hero) comics = not as good as Transformers comics
Original GI Joe cartoon = pretty awesome in it's own way
GI Joe the Movie = intro is epic, movie is very flawed but I can appreciate it

Beast Wars = awesome
Beast Machines = terrible
Transformers Armada/Energon/Cybertron = boring and worthless
Transformers Animated = pretty great in it's own way
GI Joe Resolute = pretty great, but seriously fails to capture the spirit of GI Joe

Bayformers movies = crime against humanity
Modern GI Joe movie = terrible

Transformers Prime = boring and worthless
GI Joe Renegades = after about a dozen episodes, I'd say it's solidly "good"
My Little Pony FIM = awesome

Of course, there is no substitute for just trying an episode for yourself.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
HOLY SHIT at TF2 ponies.

And I must eternally shake my head at the the disgrace that was the last page. Please don't make me sad no mo

2th

Banned
42744%20-%20Lyra%20Octavia%20artist%3Anegativefox%20clop%20games.jpg

ponies game!!!! with hooves!!!!

the source on this disgusts me... furaffinity. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

also awsomeness from egophiliac
bomf_by_egophiliac-d45tv1v.png

Firehead

Recently bought a tablet and I'm terrible at drawing. What have I done!?

First attempt
iNI5g.png

Mmm... Nope.

Second attempt:
PnZzB.png

Slightly more... normal?

YZk1z.png

Apple Bloom as a... whale? I don't deserve this tablet.

akira28

2th said:
i try... im also posting a ton of pony images to get the filth that is human ponies behind is.

Not that I'm complaining, as I get 80% of my pony art from here, but intolerance does not befit you. Why, I almost hesitate to think what you would do to a real life human-pony. They are not filth!

2th

Banned
akira28 said:
Not that I'm complaining, as I get 80% of my pony art from here, but intolerance does not befit you. Why, I almost hesitate to think what you would do to a real life human-pony. They are not filth!

there is a difference between cosplay and the terrible human ponies displayed in this thread. to counter them i bring DAAAAAAAAAWWWW

41847%20-%20artist%3ASonicRainboom93%20bed_hair%20bed_mane%20luna%20not_finished%20not_finished_becase_the_artist_is_a_lazy_ass.png

41738%20-%20Bonbon%20Lyra%20artist%3AMn27%20high_hoof%20hoof.png

Foxix Von

Okay which one of you Pony-gaffers decorated a sidewalk in Bellingham, Washington with rainbow dash and doctor whoof in sidewalk chalk?

Will post it up later once the girlfriend forwards me the photos haha.

Was just looking at the last page and.. wha? When did we decide to hate human ponies again? I thought we all liked Human ponies (when done in good taste) especially livingmachine;s stuff

zlgDB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom