• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burningranger

Neo Member
If we're going to watch something from G1 for the upcoming synchtube on Saturday, I caught a random episode browsing youtube awhile back called Fugitive Flowers. Not really saying it's really all that great (or any G1 stuff for that matter), but this particular episode did have Peter Cullen in it as well as featuring Posey, who was the basis for Fluttershy in FiM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1xB_5XqU_k

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
OMG Aero said:
With all that out of the way, it's time to decide what (if anything) we do with the Synchtube until season 2 starts. No matter what I'd like to keep doing the weekly TF2 games. Playing with the rest of PonyGAF has breathed new life into the game for me and it's way more fun getting killed by people I know instead of complete strangers.
I'm voting for option 3. I think it would be nice to lay off the poni for a while and let our appetites grow to make the season 2 premiere tastier. I'm all for using that timeslot for more TF2, though. It's so fun!

OMG Aero said:
It's probably down to the design. She's got a pretty unique colour scheme and hair style and she always looks calm and collected even when Pinkie is jumping around messing stuff up.
I agree with you, even if she does look pretty pissed off after Pinkie shoves her to the ground.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
burningranger said:
If we're going to watch something from G1 for the upcoming synchtube on Saturday, I caught a random episode browsing youtube awhile back called Fugitive Flowers. Not really saying it's really all that great (or any G1 stuff for that matter), but this particular episode did have Peter Cullen in it as well as featuring Posey, who was the basis for Fluttershy in FiM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1xB_5XqU_k

I did not
dis
like this at all.

It can be awkward and cringe-worthy at times, but that near-universal idyllic appeal is definitely there. And that's how I remember it from 25 years ago.

i made a sock thing

jjfcN.png

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Also, how can I find a longer version of the song after the DUMB ROCK in that mlp g1 video? The epic Zelda meets MLP thing after 7:00?

I would love to attend a synchtube sometime. At which hours do you do them, as and european I dont know if they would be to late for me.

DeadPhoenix said:
This, plus her awesome battle music(okay the battle music is fan made and came later, but its the only thing I really like about her)

I hope thats her theme for the fighting game :lol

Pete Rock

So I visit a buddy for dinner and his little daughter runs up with her new coloring book "Look, look these are are MY LITTLE PONIES and they are MY FAVORITE!" I say "D'aww that's adorable, but which pony is your favorite of them all?", she flips the book over and points at "Starsong". I told her that she was way ahead of me, I hadn't even seen any of these new ponies yet. She furrows her brow and states rather matter of factly "You're silly, they are for little kids!" while skipping away. Faced by a four year old!

CassSept

Damn, just popping in to say that PonyGAF shirt designs are great :D
It's also nice to see that the community is still going. By the way, were there any new info on Season 2 recently?

Foxix Von

Myke Greywolf said:
Good things will come to you while wearing that shirt. Thank you for choosing this design. :)

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE MISS YOU!

Basically it boils down to two parts: Animation Mentor and Brony Girlfriend.

Both of which eat a lot of time and by the time I get back to trying to read the thread it skips ahead like 30 billion posts. Still reading when I can :3 when I get some extra dough I'm definitely ordering some pony gaf shirts. I still love you guys. Keep wanting to make the synchtubes but I keep end up doing stuff like being shoved into a small airplane and forced to partake in barrel rolls.

I'm still with you in spirit! I might be stricken down but I've only become more pony than you could ever imagine.

Pete Rock said:
So I visit a buddy for dinner and his little daughter runs up with her new coloring book "Look, look these are are MY LITTLE PONIES and they are MY FAVORITE!" I say "D'aww that's adorable, but which pony is your favorite of them all?", she flips the book over and points at "Starsong". I told her that she was way ahead of me, I hadn't even seen any of these new ponies yet. She furrows her brow and states rather matter of factly "You're silly, they are for little kids!" while skipping away. Faced by a four year old!
Who's a silly poster? (Who's a silly poster?)
Who is? (You is!) Silly Pete Rock!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Here, Owl ;)
vtFcR.png

20% cooler and 100% more transparency

OMG Aero

Adelor Lyon said:
http://i.imgur.com/Y0JRF.jpg
I totally need to put in my shirt order soon.
Ponies in hats is a craze I can get behind.
oh god what has tf2 done to me i dont even wear hats in real life

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Ultimoo said:
god damn jelly ponies. how about we keep it to dolphin ponies, regular ponies and printer ponies people. comon now.

What about..... human ponies?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Did I hear human ponies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom