• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay25S.png

Ellis Kim

Banned
hahahhahahahhahahahhaha

omg, that's so fucking brilliant XD XD XD

edit: whoever made that needs to turn it into a vintage-style shirt :x

Ellis Kim

Banned
lolz

human Pinkie pie partying with city hipster Party Pat

party_peeps_by_giraffewizardry-d461s9e.png

Honestly, Adventure-Time-verse Pinkie Pie probably isn't even human. She's probably made out of either cake and frosting, or balloon rubber. Or both.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Thanks to the cooperation of 20 PonyGAFfers and the hard work of Shanadeus, we now have the official political portrait of PonyGAF. Make of that what you will.

7Mp5i.png

The blue dot represents the average of all PonyGAFfers who supplied the numeric results from their test.

Not a single authoritarian among us? Princess Celestia might want to have a word with all of us
and offer us some bananas

tiff

Banned
It's really about in line with what I'd expect from a fanbase that watches a show about colorful ponies.

I have a feeling we might have had an authoritarian or two among us before they got banned.

Myke Greywolf said:
Thank to the cooperation of 19 PonyGAFfers and the hard work of Shanadeus, we now have the official political portrait of PonyGAF. Make of that what you will.

http://i.imgur.com/7Mp5i.png[IMG]

The blue dot represents the average of all PonyGAFfers who supplied the numeric results from their test.

Not a single authoritarian among us? Princess Celestia might want to have a word with all of us [spoiler]and offer us some bananas[/spoiler].[/QUOTE]

This doesn't come as a surprise to me, actually. Not at all.

[QUOTE=ThreeSix]Received the first of two shirts in the mail today.[/QUOTE]

Oh now I want. :D And the other one too. :D

[QUOTE=AdawgDaFAB]Hey radiantdreamer, it's always nice to see new people joining us here! Not to mention more artists are always more than welcome ^__^.

*WelcomeToTheHerd.gif*[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Glad to be part of the herd. :)

Owlowiscious said:

Great comic. Hope it's a series, with more on the way.

Man, I hate this hot weather, hard to work on PMV ideas when the office my computer's in gets unbearable hot, even with a fan going and windows open.

Have something short and random

Also, in case anyone like threesix was looking for ideas, found this page full of PMV ideas
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...xTdElBelpFX2t0QVoycW9xRm00SGxkRlE&output=html

Myke Greywolf said:
Excellent comic, 2th. Thanks for sharing. Too bad that canon will probably be nothing like this, if it is ever defined.

Do you know what season 2 needs more of?

Pony squeaky grin

I love it so much!

Yeah my sister loves doing that, at her work and everywhere, though she can't get the sound quite right. It comes out more like "Hehhhhh"

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Comic is alright. Sorry but the only fannon for Celestia and Luna comes from egophiliac.

i thought that before this comic. while it isnt as cute as the stuff from egophiliac it is certainly a fantastic story.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
2th said:
holy freaking hell. i am posting this image so the rest must read this. this is AWESOME. Prepare for broken windows.
http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/7423f617841ddc570a6224eed7b61cf8/42595%20-%20Myth%20artist%3Agingermint%20artist%3Aicekatze%20celestia%20comic%20luna%20origin%20sisters.png[img][/QUOTE]
Wow, that's a great explanation for how Luna became Nightmare Moon.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
Pandaman said:
its wrong though, celestia didn't unpinkify until after nightmare was banished.
How did I not notice that?

Rooster Teeth finally included MLP in one of their comics. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Orcastar

Quinnjaminn said:
Oh, and here's a short animation of the best background pony.
Lyra
I'm kinda surprised there aren't more fanmade pony animations, this and the doctor Whooves thing are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

That Celestia/Luna comic was pretty epic. More please.

Also, this might have been posted already, but Eurobeat Brony released a new remix of Bestest Friend.

Quinnjaminn said:
How did I not notice that?

Rooster Teeth finally included MLP in one of their comics. I knew it was only a matter of time.

The girl character's belt disappeared for the last 3 panels. It's all I can see.

DrForester said:
Comic-con poster vectors, without the OC ponies in the balloon.
My prayers have been answered. Time to go to Staples and spend a dollar getting this printed. Though that balloon now looks freaky deaky without anyone in it.

Speaking of which, I have a secret...

tumblr_lpmg3ua8Vz1qfewofo1_500.png

(that was the secret)

Foxix Von

TouchMyBox said:
That was the opposite of a ninja edit. >:|
I see two interpretations of ninja edit. One is edting less than a specified time (usually one minute) of making your post. The forum software does not add a "this post was edited..." message in those cases.

Another instance of a ninja edit is when someone loads your post and while reading/afk'ing/whatever, you edit the post. The person doesn't see the change. When hitting quote to reply, it will load up the newly edited post for the quote, and the user will then quote and make a reply, without realizing there's new information.

Owlowiscious said:
I see two interpretations of ninja edit. One is edting less than a specified time (usually one minute) of making your post. The forum software does not add a "this post was edited..." message in those cases.

Another instance of a ninja edit is when someone loads your post and while reading/afk'ing/whatever, you edit the post. The person doesn't see the change. When hitting quote to reply, it will load up the newly edited post for the quote, and the user will then quote and make a reply, without realizing there's new information.

I never did trust Owls.

Quinnjaminn said:
I came home and logged on facebook, and his post was on my front page. I head over to check, and he already had 4k likes. His facebook wall is currently being raided by impatient bronies.
Impatient bronies spamming R34 furries, humans and other crap >_<. Not cool.

Quinnjaminn

Neo Member
AdawgDaFAB said:
Impatient bronies spamming R34 furries, humans and other crap >_<. Not cool.
Not cool at all. On a more friendship related note, does anyone else agree that a 3D pony game would be best in a cel-shaded style?

geVS0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom