• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

careksims

Calpain said:
Some new info on the second season. Sibsy has mentioned that it is indeed a two parter and that these were the two 2nd season episodes that were finished along with season one. She suspected these two episodes would have aired at the end of the second season, but apparently the Hub wanted to start things with a bang!

Fuuuuuuu----!!!

brian577

Banned
Calpain said:
Some new info on the second season. Sibsy has mentioned that it is indeed a two parter and that these were the two 2nd season episodes that were finished along with season one. She suspected these two episodes would have aired at the end of the second season, but apparently the Hub wanted to start things with a bang!

So Discord will not be the rumored recurring villain then.

So, I'm getting picked up from work, and my brother tells me to shut up because he has news. He then tells me about the date for season 2 and the description for the first two episodes, let me say, I AM HYPED.
dowantscoot_display.gif

Mirimar said:
I'm disappointed, no AskPinkamina's version of Scootaloo?
Is this what you want?
tumblr_lpy8osWxjh1r13zcc

Interesting that the mentally abridged vids were so hated. Did you start form the beginning? The first two are terrible, but they get good in a hurry.

The Mentally Advanced series does get a lot better from the first two episodes, the latest ones are golden. Then again, I liked the first two episodes.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Image time because....image time.

Where is your god now Dash fans?
HKl3v.png

Serious Celestia does not approve.
oJiBC.png

Oh god, just take my life savings Fluttershy.
fzhpz.jpg

Myke Greywolf said:
I'm hijacking this post and using it to inform all new PonyGAFfers that they are welcome to join the #ponyGAF IRC channel, where all the cool PonyGAFfers hang out, the fun is relatively constant during peak hours, and where we brew our secret plan to take over NeoGAF.

Actually, disregard that last part. But do join us. :)

Just a reminder for all those who missed this post before. PonyGAF is made up of people from around the world so at almost any time in the day there is usually at least a few people in the IRC room. You can join it via Mibbit in your browser clicking that link or use any IRC program you like and connect to #ponyGAF at irc.globalgamers.net:6667.

Interesting that this two parter was made back in season one. Wonder how that came about? It would have made sense to have the season both begin and end on an epic adventurey 2 parter, but the Gala also makes a ton of sense for season finale.

Anyway, so hyped for this one, especially since it seems like this is thendirection Faust wanted for the show all along and she had as much involvement in this one as she did in last season. I loved the Sailor Moon with ponies bit from the pilots, and I'm intrigued to see what more they can do with the idea.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hrm, he forgot to change the cutie mark on fluffy twilight. But still that's pretty neat.

Pancakes

DrForester said:
nah, it needs to be transparent on the right side.

Stupid NeoGAF and their gray backgrounds >_>.

Wow! I'm so tired from work, and yet so hyped for new pony episodes that's just a few weeks away.

If this is a retread of the Season 1 pilot, I just hope it isn't QUITE as hammy with such a painfully obvious setup like Episode 2. but I remember the director saying they've gotten much better at writing, so yeahh bring on the new season!

karby

More ponies soon? But I want it nooow. :(

I just read the big season 2 spoiler about Discord and what he tries to do, and I've been thinking, what if it was him that tricked/convinced Luna to transform into Nightmare moon?

Pancakes

Guys, could you please spoiler tag the season 2 information please? Some of us are trying to stay on media blackout.

brian577

Banned
karby said:
More ponies soon? But I want it nooow. :(

I just read the big season 2 spoiler about Discord and what he tries to do, and I've been thinking, what if it was him that tricked/convinced Luna to transform into Nightmare moon?
Do not say ANYTHING more. For the next month I expect any talk about the leaked storyline to be covered up.

karby

brian577 said:
Do not say ANYTHING more. For the next month I expect any talk about the leaked storyline to be covered up.

I went back and spoilered it, to be safe, but what I asked was purely speculation on my part, it wasn't drawn from any official canon/source. Sorry about that.

brian577

Banned
karby said:
I went back and spoilered it, to be safe, but what I asked was purely speculation on my part, it wasn't drawn from any official canon/source. Sorry about that.

That's fine, I assumed you were talking about a leaked storyline that had been posted on 4chan a couple months ago and has now been confirmed to be the plot of Season 2's first couple of episodes. If your really interested you can find a screencap link on this page
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/season-2-episode-1-return-of-harmony.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom