• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Tj2cVl.jpg

OMG Aero

Snaku said:
So where's the season 1 Blu-ray?
Honestly I don't think we are going to get one. So far the only mention of discs we've had is two/three episode discs that come with toys. We'll be very lucky if we even get a complete season 1 DVD, let alone a Blu-ray.

Orcastar

OMG Aero said:
Honestly I don't think we are going to get one. So far the only mention of discs we've had is two/three episode discs that come with toys. We'll be very lucky if we even get a complete season 1 DVD, let alone a Blu-ray.
Don't say such things! ;_;

But seriously, Hasbro are idiots if they don't release at least a DVD set.

And Scootaloo Appreciation Page? imlikingthisidea.jpg Let's start with a video:

Chickenquest!

And then some art.

Ookami-kun said:
Lucifer was an angel too.
JxXWR.jpg

Bakphoon

Scootalo is awesome, you can't deny it.

AND: I sacrificed ALL of my tradable stuff in TF2 for Portal 2. The hat madness is now over.

karby

Nishastra said:
Damn you.

Those abominations must be purged from this world.

Cheer up! She even has the body of a soft plucked chicken, for accuracy! :)

I'm sure this has been done before, but: Which pony are you?

D5dzs.jpg

It's obviously geared towards a much, much younger audience, but it's a pony personality quiz, so what's more to expect? At least they give you a poster...

YSnOz.png

McNum

Aww, I missed this week's Synchtube. Sorry, just couldn't stay awake last night, so I decided to get some sleep instead. That and I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles (So awesome!), which explains why I was so tired. It's hard to stay awake into the night two nights in a row...

The playlist for the Synchtube of this week is still available somewhere, right? I want to see if I missed out on a couple of good fanvids.

Also the pony quiz says I'm Twilight Sparkle. Huh, yeah. Seems about right.

Nishastra

Banned
The questions are all a bit obvious, as far as which pony they go towards is concerned :p

My answers are all over the place, but I end up with Twilight Sparkle :p

I got Applejack. I was mostly confused for the majority of the questions.
Apparently when asked if she wanted a dress, a cow girl hat or a joke book, she would choose a joke book.
xt0DI.png

LuffyZoro

I got Rainbow Dash, though I was expecting Twilight or Fluttershy. It's fairly clear from the questions who the expected audience is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom