• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian577

Banned
29426-rainbow_dash-saying-scootaloo1.jpg

OMG Aero

McNum said:
Aww, I missed this week's Synchtube. Sorry, just couldn't stay awake last night, so I decided to get some sleep instead. That and I've been playing a lot of Xenoblade Chronicles (So awesome!), which explains why I was so tired. It's hard to stay awake into the night two nights in a row...

The playlist for the Synchtube of this week is still available somewhere, right? I want to see if I missed out on a couple of good fanvids.

Also the pony quiz says I'm Twilight Sparkle. Huh, yeah. Seems about right.
I just put yesterday's playlist on room 2 if you want to see what you missed. General consensus seems to be that the Mentally Advanced abridged episodes I put on are literally the worst videos in the entire world though, so next week will probably just be two old episodes instead of abridged episodes and old. Unless a lot of people want to try the Sonic F abridged series again, last time we watched them people really liked the first one but voted to skip the second one because they really didn't like it.
DrForester said:
Too bad that didn't actually happen.
V1caW.jpg

karby said:
I'm sure this has been done before, but: Which pony are you?
ierBv.jpg

Yessssssssss.
Captain Fish said:
I got Applejack. I was mostly confused for the majority of the questions.
Apparently when asked if she wanted a dress, a cow girl hat or a joke book, she would choose a joke book.
http://i.imgur.com/xt0DI.png
Well yeah, official artwork Applejack doesn't wear hats.

Calpain

I took that quiz awhile back and got Twilight (Woot!) so in the spirit of the thread have some Scootalove and Twi pictures!

Calpain

New rumors out of the rumor mill guys! Seth from EqD got an email from a person working for a TV listing company saying the new season will start on Sept. 17th at 9am EST.
Season Two Starting Soon?
All rumors so far, but the guy who sent the in info said he will send more information later. The first episode is supposedly titled The Return of Harmoy: "Discord escapes from his stone prison and Twilight and her friends act quickly to find the Elements of Harmony to stop him."

2th

Banned
Calpain said:
New rumors out of the rumor mill guys! Seth from EqD got an email from a person working for a TV listing company saying the new season will start on Sept. 19th at 9am EST.
Season Two Starting Soon?
All rumors so far, but the guy who sent the in info said he will send more information later. The first episode is supposedly titled The Return of Harmoy: "Discord escapes from his stone prison and Twilight and her friends act quickly to find the Elements of Harmony to stop him."

wrr7X.jpg

Calpain

Sibsy in the comments confirms that the episode description is real:

Sabrina Alberghetti said:
Well, the description of the show is definitely correct, as I worked on that episode haha! The start date though, I have no idea. Could be true? Don't most new seasons start in the fall?

That just leaves the start date to contend with.

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Better start prepping the S2 thread for our triumphant return to the OT

http://i.imgur.com/8cxmb.gif

will we have to abandon this OT2 before its time... not sure how i feel as we havent even really broken this thread in yet.

Calpain said:
Sibsy also says that Discord is going to be awesome when we meet him! Totally hyped now!

cZSXz.jpg

also if it starts september 19th i will have a glorious day of incongruity. ponies in the morning then midnight launch of Gears of War 3... LOL

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
2th said:
will we have to abandon this OT2 before its time... not sure how i feel as we havent even really broken this thread in yet.

no, it means we have less than a month to rack up 12,000 posts.

That comes out to about 450 posts a day, or 9 pages a day.

Calpain

Bakphoon said:
I hope she won't get fired for such comments...
I wouldn't think so. She didn't give any other details other than meeting him would be cool. I suspect those comments are no different than the staff saying season two is going to rock once we see it.

2th said:
also if it starts september 19th i will have a glorious day of incongruity. ponies in the morning then midnight launch of Gears of War 3... LOL
I actually made a typo: the new season will start on Sept 17th, not the 19th at 9am EST. So a Saturday instead of a Monday.

Bakphoon

Calpain said:
I wouldn't think so. She didn't give any other details other than meeting him would be cool. I suspect those comments are no different than the staff saying season two is going to rock once we see it.

Yeah, but directly confirming rumors is a other thing....

DrForester said:
no, it means we have less than a month to rack up 12,000 posts.

That comes out to about 450 posts a day, or 9 pages a day.

QMOPX.jpg

Calpain

Bakphoon said:
Yeah, but directly confirming rumors is a other thing....
Hmm, true enough. Ingram did get in trouble at one point for leaking Winter Wrap Up early back in the day, but it didn't seem to have any lasting effects on him as far as we know.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
2th said:

cZSXz.jpg

This thread has really slowed down these past few weeks. I blame the irc.

Bakphoon

Calpain said:
Hmm, true enough. Ingram did get in trouble at one point for leaking Winter Wrap Up early back in the day, but it didn't seem to have any lasting effects on him as far as we know.

Daniel Ingram is more important to them than one of a bunch of animators. He's also the only one who composes the songs (not the backgrund music).

Calpain

Bakphoon said:
Daniel Ingram is more important to them than one of a bunch of animators. He's also the only one who composes the songs (not the backgrund music).
Well, Sibsy is pretty important as well. She is the lead storyboard artist I believe, but you are right there is only one of Ingram. Still, the team has been very cautious so far so I bet Sibsy knows what she is doing.

2th

Banned
Our return to OT will be met with stares, disgust and bewilderment...

pRYtF.gif

Firehead is awesome for making my idea reality!

2th

Banned
Rickenslacker said:
I don't even really go to the OT. I'll be missing out on pony festivities because I'll forget to check the thread.

learn to subscribe to threads and never miss out!

Calpain

AceBandage said:
So Discord will be the recurring villain in season 2 that we heard about?
Either that or people are suspecting that the first two episodes are part of a two parter where they vanquish him by the end of the second episode. We'll just have to see.

Calpain

Some new info on the second season. Sibsy has mentioned that it is indeed a two parter and that these were the two 2nd season episodes that were finished along with season one. She suspected these two episodes would have aired at the end of the second season, but apparently the Hub wanted to start things with a bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom