• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
OMG Aero said:
I'd be able to post in that thread and help keep it active if it wasn't a spoilers allowed zone.
EAqtS.jpg

Yea :(.

I've already seen some things that I wish I didn't but ah well. It's only for the first few episodes.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Firehead said:
Asked this earlier in the previous S2 topic, only had a few reply to it...

I'm thinking of buying a TF2 server, for our games and whatnot. I just need a good idea on how many slots the server will need (It'll most likely be Chicago based, by the way. Maybe the lag won't be too horrible...) and if people would play in it on days other than Saturday.

Mind you, it will be a private server, with the password posted here.
1) If possible Texas based usually is the best pings for everyone. Atlanta is another popular choice. Usually West/East specific isn't that bad for TF2.

2) You could really just flood / hijack other servers (or Pony servers for that matter) if your activity isn't that high. Just make a group announcement and have people follow you with 'Join Game'.

3) Most hosters sell in 24 or 32 players, but some do it per hosted slot. TF2 is 'balanced' around 12 vs 12 and some maps will result in straight up rolls for Offense on a map or two.
9v9 is a good count as well though.

LuffyZoro

Those cat ponies are pure d'aww.

Firehead said:
Asked this earlier in the previous S2 topic, only had a few reply to it...

I'm thinking of buying a TF2 server, for our games and whatnot. I just need a good idea on how many slots the server will need (It'll most likely be Chicago based, by the way. Maybe the lag won't be too horrible...) and if people would play in it on days other than Saturday.

Mind you, it will be a private server, with the password posted here.

I'll second the vote for Atlanta, in the hopes that'll improve my ping. Still, I'd try to play when I'm not busy.

Spoilers is exactly why I'm not planning on using the OT thread. I don't want to know anything about upcoming episodes. I just want to watch them as they come out every week and enjoy them that way.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Panda I want to show my appreciation for you and buy you some awesome Target MLP stuff! It looks like the old school MLP, so awesome!

FANMADE_Trollestia_Trollface.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Cat ponies are fucking sick. I'm going to vomit.

FloppyDelux said:
So dont know how many people go to THat guy with the glasses everyday like me, but one of the guys( CR) is going a retrospect on My little Pony
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vi...pisode-57-my-little-pony-retrospective-part-1

P.S i have nothing to do with this site or this guy.

Holyh mother of god. I knew about gen 3 and gen 3.5. But my jaw just drop when I saw my little pony babies. MOTHER FUCKING OF GOD! That is one of the most atrocious things ive seen ever in animation, im not even kidding.

Villians of gen 1 movies were awesome, that dragon guy (and spike was in the villians side) was really good.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Myke Greywolf said:
I'm compiling a set of "making of" videos for Jackie's plushies, to show people the time, effort and skill that goes into making those cute pieces of craftwork. Maybe like this, people will starting valuing her work some more.

I've uploaded the first two parts here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djodWN6iaVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIxtrqRrygk

Warning: Not for the short of attention span.
Not valuing her work? Have people been hating on them? They've all looked great.

If people have been hating on Jackie's work they are evil people who are wrong :p. I love seeing her work whenever a new one is made and I always make sure to fav it on DA an show friends of mine. If I had the money I would commission something from her.

Myke Greywolf said:
I'm compiling a set of "making of" videos for Jackie's plushies, to show people the time, effort and skill that goes into making those cute pieces of craftwork. Maybe like this, people will starting valuing her work some more.

I've uploaded the first two parts here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djodWN6iaVg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIxtrqRrygk

Warning: Not for the short of attention span.

Ok myke this was awesome, give her my congrats, she does an amzing job.

Chinner

Banned
okay i just started watching mlp and turns out its really good ^ _^ i love friendship! anyway i see lot of my fellow ponies (nya-aaah! :D) are posting thier art so because im going to post mine! mine is nathan drake the pony!
lMS6d.png

if anyone of u want to play uncharted co-op with me add me on psn my psn name is XXXXxNathanDrake_theponyxXXXX

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Chinner said:
okay i just started watching mlp and turns out its really good ^ _^ i love friendship! anyway i see lot of my fellow ponies (nya-aaah! :D) are posting thier art so because im going to post mine! mine is nathan drake the pony!

if anyone of u want to play uncharted co-op with me add me on psn my psn name is XXXXxNathanDrake_theponyxXXXX
We need a pony ranking list to prove your commitment. No ifs or buts, we need to know if you're crazy enough!

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Chinner said:

That's a great drawing for a beginner, I hope you persist and improve in the future, Chinner.

Welcome to the herd. So, pony rankings?

DrForester said:
Not valuing her work? Have people been hating on them? They've all looked great.
15 minute pony sketch from popular artist: avg. 500-1000 dA faves
15 days of gathering materials, researching patterns, exploring alternatives, painstaking execution through trial and error, and consensual praise from everyone who has seen it: 35 faves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom