• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WgvOi.png

Oh boy!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Even though she is not my favourite pony, human Applejack in that group shot is the sexiest.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
jogarrr said:
Shiver me timbers ye ol' scallywags. Arrrrr 'n stuff.

(My twitter feed is filled with people talking like a pirate. I don't know what Talk Like a Pirate Day is but I will post this in honor of pirate ponies everywhere.)

It's kind of obvious what it is...

2th

Banned
DrForester said:
Not really, the part was recorded well before the fandom took off. Was just a job.

Who cares when he recorded it. He did a great job as Discord, and the people behind the show knew exactly what they were doing in casting him for the character. He is playing a nearly omnipotent trickster just like he did in Star Trek, and that is precisely why we freaking love him!

OMG Aero

Man, I just watched the last episode of Torchwood and it's really weird seeing it after The Return of Harmony because John de Lancie plays the head of the CIA in it. Every time he spoke all I could see in my head was Discord.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
OMG Aero said:
Maybe it's because I'm not American so I'm not sure how these things are usually priced over there, but $50 roughly converts to £30 and going back to the example of Doctor Who, if I were to buy all of the current series on Blu-Ray it would cost me about £36 so it seems like an okay price to me for the HD versions.

Granted you aren't getting any bonus features like you would on those Blu-Rays, but you do get double the episodes that Doctor Who has.

If they were available on the iTunes store here for the same price I'd most likely buy them (If the videos are DRM free of course, I know music is DRM free now but I'm not sure how videos work on iTunes).
The difference being that Doctor Who episodes are twice longer than MLP episodes.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
867-5309 said:
But there are also twice as many episodes of MLP than there are of DW in a season.
So what you are saying is that the amount of screen time balances out and that they should be the same price.

zargle

Regulus Tera said:
So what you are saying is that the amount of screen time balances out and that they should be the same price.

Im just saying that its close. I dont really have an opinion about the pricing.

OMG Aero

Since we are now posting Doctor Whooves stuff here have this amazing comic:

There are 8 parts of it so far and all of them are really good.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hey guys, before I stagger off to bed I wanted to share another ask-blog on Tumblr. It's for an OC, I know, but the character is super cute. Also it's Briskby/Rose, an artist I'm a fan of.

Ask Inky!

Apologies for the double post.

Looking back at the few pages I missed, that touching Spike/Twilight comic had me thinking... Twilight probably won't have to worry about the day that Spike grows up, because I imagine she'll be long dead before then. I don't know the exact lifeline of a dragon in the MLP universe, but if one can take a hundred year nap then I think the time it takes one to reach adulthood would exceed the life of a pony.

G-Fex

RiccochetJ said:
Applejack is the best human pony.

And is that John de Lancie twitter real? It doesn't look like he's verified on twitter.

Well she's got working girl legs.

what the hell, I'll marry her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom