• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
karby said:
That video was great.
Also, is it ok to non-spoiler now?

The only real spoiler out there beside discords design and personality was the ep. 2 description, which (as many guessed) totally gave away how part 1 would end.

So far nothing is known about part 2 other the the episode description.

"Discord causes a rift between Twilight and her friends and she must bring them back together in order to defeat him."
Spoilered just in case anyone still hasn't seen ep 1.

And the grey Rainbow Dash picture that surfaced about a month ago.

Neki

DrForester said:
The only real spoiler out there beside discords design and personality was the ep. 2 description, which (as many guessed) totally gave away how part 1 would end.

So far nothing is known about part 2 other the the episode description.

"Discord causes a rift between Twilight and her friends and she must bring them back together in order to defeat him."
Spoilered just in case anyone still hasn't seen ep 1.

And the grey Rainbow Dash picture that surfaced about a month ago.

I hope this rift lasts the whole season, yes! :p they can just exile Applejack and Rainbow Dash to resolve things too.

Jintor

Oh my god, I'm so goddamn jealous of you fuckers playing TF2 lagless

you absolute bastards. I want to play with the ponycrew too :<

brian577

Banned
I don't know if I should thrilled or disturbed by this. I was browsing for pony art and I stumbled on to Fur Affinity, they've renamed it My Little Furry. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

brian577 said:
I don't know if a should thrilled or disturbed by this. I was browsing for pony art and I stumbled on to Fur Affinity, they've renamed it My Little Furry. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
It's the worst thing.

Uchip

Banned
brian577 said:
I don't know if a should thrilled or disturbed by this. I was browsing for pony art and I stumbled on to Fur Affinity, they've renamed it My Little Furry. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

but ponies are hairy not furry

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
brian577 said:
I don't know if I should thrilled or disturbed by this. I was browsing for pony art and I stumbled on to Fur Affinity, they've renamed it My Little Furry. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

It's a thing that was bound to happen.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
brian577 said:
I don't know if I should thrilled or disturbed by this. I was browsing for pony art and I stumbled on to Fur Affinity, they've renamed it My Little Furry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6aGLBQAaQ

lol, have to admit, the Header is kinda funny :) I'm sure it's just a one-time thing and soon everything will be back to normal and you can browse there again like you're used to, without ponies!

Narag

Bufbaf said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf6aGLBQAaQ

lol, have to admit, the Header is kinda funny :) I'm sure it's just a one-time thing and soon everything will be back to normal and you can browse there again like you're used to, without ponies!

It's for one week and the news update was funny.

My Little Pony has stormed the site with an art style most have found all too addicting and original. To some, it's a refreshing breath of air and nostalgic trip back to happier times. To others, it's the bane of all existence.

As today is the launch of Season 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, we've decided to declare it pony week. This may or may not inspire some to declare they're leaving the site (again). This may or may not start a war. We only know one thing. Bronies are here to stay. Denial is magic.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah, and I'm kinda pissed at the stupid furries raging over it (save for the ones who watch it of course, which aren't also few). Knowing furries, they probably don't know about the show much aside from it being a "meme" and simply dismissing it.

And it really saddens me, because a lot of those people I thought were pretty good folks. For me, I judge people based on their ability to form an opinion without ignorance... but man it really gives me a new look on them.

EDIT: That's why I have a plan. Anyone here not minding drawing a pony based off Doggie Kruger? Just a generic pony in a generic pose. It should be enough troll material when used as avatar.

McNum

I made this!
<--
Yay for new avatar!

I wanted Stained Glass Twilight for an avatar when I saw it in the episode, and now I do.

jogarrr

My scary akward-looking attempt at making Scootaloo more victory-ful by using cut, paste and rotate:

p0DJp.png

Her face kinda creeps me out now. :p Sorry for doing this to you Scootaloo.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Amibguous Cad said:
Discord's just a sweet transvestite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aznlBiIf9TQ

Oh, and does anyone with image editing talent mind isolating the Missouri image from this compilation and turning it into an avatar?

http://imgur.com/fYHpm

Missouri's on the Rainbow Dash row, with the tiger mascot that looks like this: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNpm3KbGuv231NSdRMOa3mzdPdznLHQqcThk4cSryw3vHuAv7Eq14NeBQ

Thanks!

ACC gets second best pony. imokaywiththis.jpg

And for you, sir

2P8jd.png

prOZV.png

PBalfredo

OMG Aero said:
I don't think you guys have had your daily dose of bawwwwwww today.

(Click image for the the full thing)
Fantastic. I sort of want an episode that addresses that. How would they do that though? Look into the future? Accidental growth spell? I dunno. Anyways, that's pretty great. Ask Twilight Sparkle tumblr is best tumblr.

Also, continuing with the d'awwwww

(click for full)

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
This page has gone from "Baaaaaaaaw" to "Daaaaaaaawwww" rapidly

If it shifts too suddenly towards "HNNNNNGGG" I think I might have an actual heart attack.

Orcastar

OMG Aero said:
I don't think you guys have had your daily dose of bawwwwwww today.

(Click image for the the full thing)
So glad the artist didn't quit altogether like they were saying earlier, this is hands down the best pony tumblr along with the crayon style Pinkie one. Which suits me just fine since Twilight and Pinkie are my favourite ponies.

Also, more dawwww.

She's raising the sun, geddit?

Bakphoon

Tomorrow at 10.30 AM, the German dub of MLP:FiM (season 1) premieres. It seems that it will be 1 new episode each day.

I will record and watch it, and i will tell you how the dub turned out. (The channel is nick germany)

I do it for science and ponies, wish me luck.

Chuck

Still without luck
archive:

Acerac
hvMDz.png

AdawgDaFab
14HUo.png

Ahoyhoy
h5xWF.png

akira28
j9Mte.png

Amibguous Cad
9OuJP.png

Ashenai
KDuzz.png

Bakphoon
8hFta.png

bananas
uiXf2.png

BDGAME
Ban1A.png

blamite
Fjo3y.png

brian577
0X4T6.png

bufbaf
OpSHI.png

Captain Fish
s2v1W.png

ChuckNoLuck
0JRoY.png

Complex Shadow
XtyKM.png

Confued101
zcDBW.png

Dai101
ZzrzT.png

Darte
Nme1K.png

Dead Phoenix
dAYud.png
Jc8tM.png
C2dOd.png

Dr. Forester
w5LI8.png

Eat Children
edlJi.png

Firehead
u9BlB.png

FoxSpirit
1Y5WR.png

Hexadecimalt
bmo8T.png

Jintor
Y3aMv.png

jogarr
VDoJr.png

Kulock
h43PI.png

LuffyZoro
2ecjy.png

Mazeedibeedi
UvofX.png

McNum
3SCfM.png

Mj1108
2Wt6r.png

Myke Greywolf
NRZPs.png

Narag
cjq8q.png

Nishastra
NnsEg.png

OMG Aero
VyBZx.png

Orcastar
whMnb.png

Owlowiscious
3wtyG.png

Pancakes
4tbjm.png

Pandaman
7jjqi.png

PBalfredo
aJbj2.png

Quinnjaminn
Y6oQP.png

Regulas Tera
rdBNg.png

RiccochetJ
118EG.png

Rickenslacker
dMB0O.jpg

RomaticHeroX
Y6mMu.png

ruby_onix
IE79A.png

Slamtastic
4bf3X.png

SonixX_Zero
L7pQa.png

Theonik
6SmJS.png

ThreeSix
MNDys.png

UberTag
8iVbn.png

Zealous D
a9vWk.png

Zomba 13
zdkSu.png

I apologize if I missed your Belle avatar, but if I did or there is a mistake, let me know and I will change it right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom