• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian577

Banned
Here's mine
20fz5zc.png

Bakphoon

ChuckNoLuck said:
archive:

I apologize if I missed your Belle avatar, but if I did or there is a mistake, let me know and I will change it right away!

We need a dress up belle eve game with an avatar exporting function.

Ellis Kim

Banned
PBalfredo said:
Fantastic. I sort of want an episode that addresses that. How would they do that though? Look into the future? Accidental growth spell? I dunno. Anyways, that's pretty great. Ask Twilight Sparkle tumblr is best tumblr.

Also, continuing with the d'awwwww

(click for full)
OMG Aero said:
I don't think you guys have had your daily dose of bawwwwwww today.

(Click image for the the full thing)
Awwwwwwww

brian577

Banned
^I'm going with the theory that he's a different species of dragon that are smarter and possess magical abilities. They're breed to serve their pony masters. Spike is like a domesticated dog basically.

G-Fex

Ultimoo said:
this is sad, why is the rainbow dash cosplayer the best looking again? loool, followed by fluttershy.

these girls know their ponies.

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Apple Jack? They must become them. In human form :3

jogarrr

^ Nightmare Trixie? Equestria is doomed. She will unleash her minions, Snips and Snails, upon us all. There is no hope.

Looks like Season 2 has hit iTunes now. Has there been any word of a DVD/Blu-ray release?

brian577

Banned
jogarrr said:
^ Nightmare Trixie? Equestria is doomed. She will unleash her minions, Snips and Snails, upon us all. There is no hope.

Looks like Season 2 has hit iTunes now. Has there been any word of a DVD/Blu-ray release?

Really? I just checked a couple of hours ago. Goes to buy it.

Regulus Tera said:
Forty dollars for the SD season pass, fifty for the HD version.

What the fuck.

Just be happy it's not $70 for the HD version and 45 for the SD version like Season 1 was when it was first made available. No need to wait for a price drop this time!

Bakphoon

I finally watched the first episode of the german dub. It wasnt perfect, but it was not ruined for me. Spike's voice actor made the dub for me. Also they used rather well known german voice actors, that really surprised me.

So if you are German and want to watch it, i can say its safe for your mind. But don't expect it to be on par with the original.

Orcastar

Uchip said:
I didn't know there was a law for the lack of a sense of humor :)
oh its called the orcastar law!
My remark was inteded to be humorous, but I guess I should have realised that the humour wouldn't be conveyed through text alone.

fB6Fk.png

OMG Aero

Regulus Tera said:
And here I was bitching when iTunes made me buy two season passes for this Doctor Who series. Fucking hell, Hasbro.
Maybe it's because I'm not American so I'm not sure how these things are usually priced over there, but $50 roughly converts to £30 and going back to the example of Doctor Who, if I were to buy all of the current series on Blu-Ray it would cost me about £36 so it seems like an okay price to me for the HD versions.

Granted you aren't getting any bonus features like you would on those Blu-Rays, but you do get double the episodes that Doctor Who has.

If they were available on the iTunes store here for the same price I'd most likely buy them (If the videos are DRM free of course, I know music is DRM free now but I'm not sure how videos work on iTunes).

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
SpacePirate Ridley said:
You are awesome.
BTW, any tip to get Applejacks cowboy accent through the subtitles?
What I did, was to pick a few recurring redneck expressions she uses throughout the show, and find corresponding portuguese countryside expressions that are exclusive to her. I made no other effort to give her an accent, but I think this is enough to give her a distinctive speech pattern.

For instance:

"Y'all" -> "Vossemecês"
"What in tarnation" -> "Mas que diacho"
"Consarn it!" -> "C'um caneco!"

Meanwhile, the "Making Derpy Hooves" saga is complete, with the upload of parts 5 and 6. You can watch the whole insomnia-curing series here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A707D2E7F0B2A1E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom