• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakphoon

I just finished watching EP3 of the german dub, and i must say the dub quality improved a bit over the first 2 episodes. I got even already used to the german Rainbow Dash VA, who is really doing a good job even if their voice isn't rough like in the original version.

OMG Aero

I would not mind at all if Fluttershy and Applejack at least keep some small piece of their corruption and sometimes revert back to it in future episodes.

Bakphoon

OMG Aero said:
I would not mind at all if Fluttershy and Applejack at least keep some small piece of their corruption and sometimes revert back to it in future episodes.

2 MUFFINS?! That's pure evil! How could you!

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Pandaman said:
angels a she?!

Hmm... I just kind of assumed, but now that you mention it, there does seem to be a tendency towards the ponies having male pets.

Perhaps they live in a reverse-chauvinist society?

ahoyhoy said:
Hmm... I just kind of assumed, but now that you mention it, there does seem to be a tendency towards the ponies having male pets.

Perhaps they live in a reverse-chauvinist society?
Seems to be split right down the middle.

Male pets:
Spike
Gummy
Angel

Female pets:
Opal
Winona
Scootaloo

Confused101 said:
Seems to be split right down the middle.

Male pets:
Spike
Gummy
Angel

Female pets:
Opal
Winona
Scootaloo

I dont see Spike as a pet, that is why theres owlischnqEIOPFWIO (fuck i can never spell the name)
Spike is more male friend of the group, or Twilight's small brother.

Rainbow Dash needs a pet and the chicken is the best and obvious choice.

Even if we substitute Owlowiscious for Spike, it's still a 50/50 split.

Oh wait, nope. Celestia has Philomena.

Uchip said:
whos the invisible character?
Big Mac.

OMG Aero said:
sjent.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4FQoznrVwU#t=2m12s

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
brian577 said:
When has she ever been nice to Spike except giving him a Gala ticket as an afterthought.

That alone is kindnes. She thought about Spike, and gave hima gift she knew he would like.

Twilight treats him like a tool, Rarity is an ass mule to him. AJ mocks him, and Pinkie won't invite him to her parties. Rainbow Dash and Flutteryshy mostly ignore him (the novelty of a baby dragon seemed to wear out fast wiuth Fluttershy), and in the end they both blew him off at the Gala.

Sciz

Pandaman said:
running out of new material? you've posted this before.
I'm sure I have. It suddenly seemed to bear repeating, however, if only to help disassociate Sonic-GAF from its dark shadow.

New material will have to wait
until I finish writing my fanfic.

jogarrr

I'm not sure that article is confirming the length of the gap, looks to me that it's just clarifying the position of the gap between episodes 2 and 3.

OMG Aero

Yeah, as far as I know the TV guides don't go far enough ahead to confirm if episode 3 will be showing the week after next. Most people seem to think that, since Return of Harmony part 1 is being rerun next week, Return of Harmony part 2 will be rerun the week after that and then we'll get episode 3 on the 15th of October.
We should at least know for sure what's airing on the 8th after this Saturday though.

Lain

Since the first season was going to start airing in Italy, I wanted to take the chance to check the show out, but I missed the day it started (29 August) and so missed a lot of episodes (although the episodes have been split into 10 minutes segments, so I only missed the first 9 episodes or so).
Have to say the show is cute and funny, but the sort of aliasing I see is kinda annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom