• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
im just laughing at the overreactions to some inoffensive (cute even) artwork
i expected it from 2th, but the rest of you? not so much

PBalfredo

bananas said:
If you're gonna make human ponies, go all the way please.

DON'T MIND IF I DO!

910eba2e9e020c42fc6f9e1bb221efd3.jpg

be6052a1340e508973721ead3d129d6c.jpg

tumblr_lrloybOofz1qbfyjb

2bb0f3a68e07549843fba992070b2119.jpg

331b674fd5f7453db6647e5c58efd947.jpg

80dd63309d939f153b2fc1f319b29259.png

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The Tofunator said:
The director for Summer Wars, Mamoru Hosoda, directed that Digimon movie (Our War Game). Based on the visuals and the plots of both, I like to think that he really wanted to remake Our War Game with a bigger budget.

Bokura no War Game was a far more enjoyable movie than Summer Wars. The latter may have had a bigger budget, but it drags too much during the family sequences. Which is a shame since they are the heart of the plot. BnWG may be toy advertising, but since it doesn't need to introduce characters to you it goes straight to the action and it's better because of it. Plus the way Tai is handled about by everyone else in the main cast is hilarious.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Uchip said:
Eh, not my thing. Not offended. Go nuts. However, I've seen enough variations of your avatar to wonder where or why you proudly display it.

Uchip

Banned
RiccochetJ said:
Eh, not my thing. Not offended. Go nuts. However, I've seen enough variations of your avatar to wonder where or why you proudly display it.

because i could have an avatar of my favourite anime character like everyone else
but thats not original :)

Lain

Just finished watching the second half of episode 10 that aired, and it was really funny. Pinky Pie running around to grab all the instruments and messing with her friends while they face the crisis and then seeing her pop up playing all of them and save the day made me laugh.

2th

Banned
Uchip said:

more reaction images for you abominations

duEA0.jpg

CTh4l.jpg]

IkJfX.jpg

4duMx.jpg

4Av8s.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Lain said:
Just finished watching the second half of episode 10 that aired, and it was really funny. Pinky Pie running around to grab all the instruments and messing with her friends while they face the crisis and then seeing her pop up playing all of them and save the day made me laugh.
Yep, great episode.

So, it looks like you need to make an obligatory pony ranking. :)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I knew I smelt something delicious cooking in this thread.

2th

Banned
Pandaman said:
gifs animating too quickly, slow it down a smidge.

i didnt make it. havent we already established i have no artistic or technical skill with image manipulating software?

Jintor said:
Gonna be honest, the dubbed Digimon movie was still tres awesome

THE DIGI-VOLUTION IS UP AND RUNNING
DID YOU SEE, DID YOU HEAR, DID YOU KNOW IT WAS COMING?
THE DIGI-REV-OLUTION STARTS TODAY
CAN I HEAR YOU SAAAAAAY
DIGIMON!

Fuck yes digirap

I remember that sound track. Run Around was surprisingly listenable. Hell, the whole thing was actually pretty good. I assumed I just listened to it 'cause I was a kid and didn't know any better, but Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Less Than Jake? Awww yeah

I just came to the realization:

Discord, is an evil villainous character.

Physically, he is a combination of different creatures.

Similarly, you could say the same about the Manticore and Cockatrice.

Now, what named speaking character have we seen in the show who was a combination of different animals, and what were they like personality wise?

It would appear that My Little Pony does not condone interspecies breeding. It always results in evil.

Neki

EatChildren said:
I knew I smelt something delicious cooking in this thread.
I hope you didn't like those ponies with extremely long legs on the last page though.

those weren't even human.

Chuck

Still without luck
I want to say I'm quite disappointed in PonyGAF when it comes to the love and tolerance of directed toward others’ tastes. Regarding artwork, all of us like ponies, most of us like comics, most of us like daawwww, some of us like human ponies, and some of us like anthro ponies.

The hate coming from some of you for only 2 pictures is very disappointing. I expect it from 2th or Jenga, but no one else.

If you have nothing nice to say, or something very nasty toward another PonyGAFer at that, you should take the proper course of action and say nothing.

We take this shit from the rest of GAF because we all like ponies, so the very last thing I would want to see is it coming from inside of PonyGAF itself. Don't you agree?

Uchip said:
I thought the second one was cute, but the first one not so much. The legs were just waaaaaaaaaaaay too long for my taste, lol.

PBalfredo said:
DON'T MIND IF I DO!
Thank you good sir. It's been a while since I updated my Human Ponies folder.

ChuckNoLuck said:
We take this shit from the rest of GAF because we all like ponies, so the very last thing I would want to see is it coming from inside of PonyGAF itself. Don't you agree?
I concur

Cheerilee

AdawgDaFAB said:
akira28 said:
Now now. There's not a thing wrong with anthro-art. What is wrong is the conversion of perfectly good anthro Type A ponies into anthro Type Bs. That being said, someone needs to delete those from my screen. Type A or Type C or D fan art only please.. Preferably D. Yeah just A and D. Ponies with human mannerism or just Human ponies.
What are all these types you are talking about? I'm completely confused.
I'm not sure if the specific "types" he's talking about are some sort of official designations, but it's somewhat apparent.

Firstly, anthropomorphism (anthro for short) is when you assign human traits to non-humans.

Type A would be the MLP designs from the show. Basically it's just ponies who think and talk like humans so the audience can relate to them. They stay almost entirely pony.

Type D is human ponies. They're 100% human characters, they're just based on pony characters.

Type C is something in-between, but more human than animal. Catgirls from anime would be the most common example of this category.

Type B would be like type C, but more animal than human. This group is usually furries and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Professor Beef said:
I think Tamers might be my least favorite of the series (excluding Season 4, because nobody in their right mind acknowledges it).
I think Professor Beef might be my least favourite brony (excluding Jenga, because nobody in their right mind really believes he's against us).
DeadPhoenix said:
Fuck making sense, tamers was the best season and Guilmon is the best digimon.
Tamers was indeed the best; I never refuted that.
Gabumon 4 lyfe though

Orcastar

ChuckNoLuck said:
I want to say I'm quite disappointed in PonyGAF when it comes to the love and tolerance of directed toward others’ tastes. Regarding artwork, all of us like ponies, most of us like comics, most of us like daawwww, some of us like human ponies, and some of us like anthro ponies.

The hate coming from some of you for only 2 pictures is very disappointing. I expect it from 2th or Jenga, but no one else.

If you have nothing nice to say, or something very nasty toward another PonyGAFer at that, you should take the proper course of action and say nothing.

Agreed. I don't understand why it's such a big deal for some people. It's just art. I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of anthro art, but I can appreciate it when it's done well and I thought those were both cute pictures.

Here's more art. Not as controversial as the stuff on the last page, but oh well.

Also, why did this suddenly turn into a Digimon thread?

Regulus Tera said:
I think Professor Beef might be my least favourite brony (excluding Jenga, because nobody in their right mind really believes he's against us).

Tamers was indeed the best; I never refuted that.
Gabumon 4 lyfe though
I didn't say it was bad, just my least favorite. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom