• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG Aero

Firehead said:
Glad to have you back, Cheez. It just wasn't the same without you. :3

I think I got Halloween mode working on the server for the Saturday game thing. Anyone's welcome to join the server outside of Saturday, by the way.

Server IP is 75.102.34.139:27015. And be sure to join the Steam Group. You'll also find the password and any game times or events there.
Yesssssss. We should make a pact that when the horseless headless horsemann spawns, Blu and Red team up to defeat the boss in the name of friendship!
no i dont just want the haunted metal scrap
Ellis Kim said:
*sees link at top of page*

*clicks link*

*makes post in OT thread*

*scrolls higher on that thread*

*sees stupid shit fight*

*sees results of that shit fight slightly lower from the top of this thread*

You guys really make me want to bail out of community sometimes.
You know, posts like this and the previous "Some people don't like this art, I'm disappointed in you PonyGAF" are really getting old. It is almost always a minority of PonyGAF (The argument you mention Ellis was two people) so it is really unfair to lump the rest of PonyGAF in with them.

Orcastar said:
We've had enough dawwww and creepy and human ponies, now it's time for badass!

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/65339
Oh my god I love this so much.

Narag

OMG Aero said:
You know, posts like this and the previous "Some people don't like this art, I'm disappointed in you PonyGAF" are really getting old. It is almost always a minority of PonyGAF (The argument you mention Ellis was two people) so it is really unfair to lump the rest of PonyGAF in with them.

The whole walking on eggshells, assuaging the sentiments of the oversensitive vocal minority is what makes me want to bail at times to be honest. Something happens, it ends, but it feels like there's always someone that has to throw out, "But guys wait you didn't ask how -I- feel about this." even when that person is only tangentially related to the issue at hand.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Less drama, more pony!

Someone modded a G4 brushable unicorn into Belle Eve:

I was wondering when that'd be finished. It's a great job.

FoxSpirit

jhid2.jpg

If you know where this is from, you are my bestestest friend :-D

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
AdawgDaFAB said:
Less drama, more pony!

As I said before, this is part of a trade with my wife. This is partial payment for a plushie (Derpy Hooves, I think).

Myke Greywolf said:
As I said before, this is part of a trade with my wife. This is partial payment for a plushie (Derpy Hooves, I think).
Yeah, iirc I believe you mentioned that when the person put up a WIP pic. The looks like the completed thing, so I figured it should be posted ^__^.

FoxSpirit

agidot said:
What is this??
*clicks*
Bwahahahaha *wipes away tears*
So wrong, yet so funny *laughs*
*clears throat*
In those 3:31 minutes have seen more risky Pony fanart then in my entire lifetime. o_O
So people who are easily offended, please don't click that. You will sleep better.

Awaiting Pandamans reaction :-D

And now, for something completely different

R3N2l.jpg

An awesome picture by BlackFoxFiver. Really like the dynamic pose. Plus some more daawwww :)

SgtoJ.jpg

OMG Aero

A few pages ago when I asked what we should watch on the Synchtube this week, I seemed to get just about an equal number of posts for continuing G1 and for watching that Last Unicorn film that Forester keeps mentioning. So how about another quick poll to decide what we watch tomorrow, would you rather watch more G1 or watch The Last Unicorn?
AdawgDaFAB said:
Less drama, more pony!

Oh man this is awesome.

McNum

I haven't actually seen The Last Unicorn, nor really heard about it until this thread. Might be interesting to watch, then. Not that I wouldn't mind more G1, but I think I get G1 now. Not as bad as its rumor would suggest (as long as the baby ponies don't sing), and fun to see where FiM came from. But I think I'm going to say Unicorn for this one. Just to break things up a little.

FoxSpirit

McNum said:
I haven't actually seen The Last Unicorn, nor really heard about it until this thread. Might be interesting to watch, then. Not that I wouldn't mind more G1, but I think I get G1 now. Not as bad as its rumor would suggest (as long as the baby ponies don't sing), and fun to see where FiM came from. But I think I'm going to say Unicorn for this one. Just to break things up a little.
*sniff*
You'll love that movie ;_;

Orcastar

I've never seen The Last Unicorn either, so might be fun to watch that. I think we've established by now that G1 was mostly crap anyway.

Ellis Kim

Banned
Choppasmith said:
Oh wow, I love this one! There's an undeniable illustrative quality to the entire piece. The CMC's posing and expressions really show livingmachine's skill.

AdawgDaFAB said:
Less drama, more pony!

!!!!!

FoxSpirit said:
jhid2.jpg

If you know where this is from, you are my bestestest friend :-D
<3

I used to love reading that webcomic before my computer died. Now I don't remember the comic's name anymore :(

All I remember was that the wolf boy was named after an Egyptian Pharoh, and his dragon father's name started with Lewell...something.

OMG Aero said:
A few pages ago when I asked what we should watch on the Synchtube this week, I seemed to get just about an equal number of posts for continuing G1 and for watching that Last Unicorn film that Forester keeps mentioning. So how about another quick poll to decide what we watch tomorrow, would you rather watch more G1 or watch The Last Unicorn?
G1 here.

Theonik

OMG Aero said:
G1 is cursed and has brought me great misfortune every time we attempted to watch it so I vote for the last unicorn. Haven't seen it either.

brian577

Banned
OMG Aero said:

The Last Unicorn please.

Subitai

I hadn't seen this pic yet and thought it might be more appreciated here. Yet more evidence of Khal Drogo's awesomeness.
6118511060_d3540b76cd.jpg

Also I forget, did someone from Gaf do this?
tumblr_lp1sk1LPzh1qhp23uo1_500.jpg

G-Fex

Subitai said:
I hadn't seen this pic yet and thought it might be more appreciated here. Yet more evidence of Khal Drogo's awesomeness.
6118511060_d3540b76cd.jpg

Rainbow Dash and Apple jack you two have a date with DESTINY.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Rarity is the best in this group. So curvy :3

It also reminds me of how much I want to see some barechested Big Mac cosplay.
The girls are nice, but Drogo has to be the hottest in that group by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom