• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a tablet! But no! Must resist! Must...first...learn to actually draw!

CHEEZMO™ said:
I have no idea what the fuck I just watched.

Edit:

fHnl0.jpg

What is that real :O

Also your old UK buildings are so much cooler than our old US buildings :(

I like the by hand drawing of your pony. The other ones are harder to follow because the pencils are really light. You might just want to try inking over them by hand.

mj1108 said:
It has Pony billboards.

I read this as Pony billiards and was extremely puzzled for a good while.

G-Fex

Captain Fish said:
I like the by hand drawing of your pony. The other ones are harder to follow because the pencils are really light. You might just want to try inking over them by hand.

I read this as Pony billiards and was extremely puzzled for a good while.

ponies have filthy gambling habits and seedy billiard bars.

Cheerilee

Ookami-kun said:
lolwut

I'm still disappointed Rainbow Dash never got a (negative) comeuppance she definitely deserved in that episode.

Such a pony-sue.
The running was completely even-handed in it's escalation to fighting. If you saw cheating there, it was because you were already tainted by Applejack's accusation of cheating. Both and neither were guilty.

In the Iron Pony, Rainbow Dash went a long way to suppress her nature and give Applejack a handicap nobody asked for. When she finally decided she wanted her voluntary handicap status to be recognized by very obviously drawing attention to it, Applejack bit her tongue and refused to admit anything. She arrogantly believed she could jump farther than a bird could fly. It was only after her failure was officially complete that she lost it and accused superior birth of being a form of cheating.

And the Iron Pony was a moderated event, with judges and referees, none of whom agreed with the accusation of cheating. Probably because none of them were filthy Earth Ponies.

Which is why Applejack asked for an actual handicap match (more like demanded, claiming she was owed one), and a venue change to one of her Earth Pony "tradition" festivals (which are more like yearly environmental maintenance jobs that usually fail due to Earth Pony racism). And even then, she refused to accept her friend's total submission to her rules, and had to tie Rainbow Dash's wings down with rope. That was probably a realization of a lifetime of frustration, the ability to take away one of a superior race's flaunted superiorities. Applejack might've eventually turned into a serial killer if Rainbow Dash didn't let her vent like that.

Edit: And Rainbow Dash isn't a Mary Sue. It's probably just that her definition of greatness matches yours. Rarity has just as much greatness. As does Fluttershy. As does Twilight. As do Pinkie and Applejack, all in their own ways. And they've all got flaws and character depth. Rainbow Dash's is based on her immaturity and lack of depth.

G-Fex

I gotta wonder how it felt for those guys who put up that billboard.

Amazing answers, and here I expected "Well Kirk will put it onscreen and it'll be Rainbow Dash making the face and then Kirk will too much like the Spider-man comic"

G-Fex said:
I gotta wonder how it felt for those guys who put up that billboard.

Amazing answers, and here I expected "Well Kirk will put it onscreen and it'll be Rainbow Dash making the face and then Kirk will too much like the Spider-man comic"

You mean kinda like this:

Spock:I've finished the scans captain. These ponies are simply-

Kirk: Fascinating?

Spock:ADORABLE!
52qDr.png

This is, by far, my dumbest photoshop yet.

burningranger

Neo Member
Pandaman said:
i am not yet credit to team.
but i'll keep trying.

qql6B.png

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to draw something for me. It looks pretty good.

Not really based off the game I really like, but still very nice! :)

PBalfredo

This Friday I'm going to be the DM of a Dungeons and Dragons game and I decided I'm going to base my adventure on Dragonshy. I'm going to have a level 5 party scale a mountain (complete with avalanche zones and gaps they must leap across) and face a sleeping dragon which has been covering the surrounding town with smoke. It will be fully possible to resolve the encounter with a successful intimidate and diplomacy check. Though I rather doubt it will come to that as the party is filled with character who stab first and ask questions never. So it will likely be Dragonshy with a party consisting entirely of Rainbow Dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom