• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
There's also a human/pony FlutterMac, but the human Fluttershy is nekkid even though you cant see anything.

I might just link it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ahoyhoy said:
You mean "reverse cowgirl"?
dirty boy.
CHEEZMO™ said:
There's also a human/pony FlutterMac, but the human Fluttershy is nekkid even though you cant see anything.

I might just link it.
its relatively tasteful.

post the one that reverses it with human bigmac/pony flutteshy too.

OMG Aero

ZealousD said:
GODDAMN IT PEOPLE. HOW HARD CAN THIS BE?

I WANT A HUMAN PONY RIDING A PONY PONY.

I DONT WANT A HUMAN PONY NEXT TO A PONY PONY

I DONT WANT A PONY PONY RIDING A HUMAN PONY

I WANT A HUMAN PONY RIDING A PONY PONY
I really wish this was the top of the page post just so it could be the first thing someone would see if they decided to finally look at this pony thread for the first time.
SpacePirate Ridley said:
In a spanish forum we are right now making the subs for the series (high quality subs, trying to impregnate the characters in them, not those fast ones that appear the next day of the episode airing), so if you dont mind it would be a pleasure to translate the game to spanish.
wat

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
OMG Aero said:
he means to capture the essence of the characters personality and not lose it in the translation. sort of like how everyone in anime from osaka is texan in english dubs.

OMG Aero said:
I really wish this was the top of the page post just so it could be the first thing someone would see if they decided to finally look at this pony thread for the first time.

wat

lol I was sure that was a bad way to say it in english, but i was too lazy to change it. Thanks Pandaman for clarifying it!

fluttershy__s_joke_by_veggie55-d4avdvd.png

From the say artist that did the Adult Scoot comic. <3

PBalfredo

ZealousD said:

If anything ever needed a dramatic reading, it's this.

Ellis Kim said:
tumblr_lriu9scolA1r193ujo1_500.jpg

What... what is this....

Its kind of amazing.

This is what it's referencing.

Also, I had a dream about ponies last night. So I was working in a high school, and the janitor took me downstairs to the makeshift prison made out of lockers with stripes painted on them. Then Rarity's dad comes in and his face is blue with weird protrusions and he's crying because he's turning into a dolphin. Then the dream cuts to Rarity and her face is bloody and bandaged and light blue because she's transforming into a Seapony for season 2. Then a Gaffer calls me at home to discuss the direction Lauren Faust is taking with the series. He was kind of a dick. Then I woke up.

Have you ever dreamt of ponies?

DrForester said:
Bad Carek...
That tumblr of his is hilarious.

CHEEZMO™ said:
I've just noticed that my fluttershy pic is more... "anatomically correct" than most fanart...

Yeah ¬_¬
I wouldn't have even noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out, (&#9583;&#8245;&#1044;&#8242;)&#9583;&#24417; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531; .

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
He'd get away with more stuff his is avatar was as adorbs as yours, panda.

You and chip must show him the true ways of moe.

ZealousD said:

i think there are more pictures on the internet of human ponies "riding" pony ponies than riding them

sex

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Goddammit did I miss something ban worthy?

Next time Cheezmo. Next time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Magic and Friendship levels in this thread have flat lined....

Quickly becoming the new "awesome fanart" thread. And Fluttershy is crying.

1sEGC.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
AdawgDaFAB said:
Cheez should atone for his actions via posting of many a Human Pony! You are the law here, what say you?

I don't like to throw the red around, but I wouldn't say no to a piece of Twilight Sparkle human pony art.

Just sayin'.

EatChildren

I am satisfied.

For now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom