• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
nCkP4.png

Acerac

Banned
AceBandage said:
Trixie the Grate and Powerful?
I had to walk away from my computer when I read that. I wasn't laughing, I wasn't upset... I just had to leave for a moment. I don't know why.

Acerac

Banned
Uchip said:
im still done with you
doesnt mean i cant post
Apparently Chucknoluck is the only person in this thread. Also, this thread is not related to this thread. :D

I love your bickering. Don't mind me. :)

Uchip

Banned
ChuckNoLuck said:
Will that last two days instead of just one?

you dont get it
i made the mistake of thinking that i could find relatable people in this community.
it turned out to be mostly composed of mercurial perverts and straight up nasty people, which is ironic considering the "friendship is magic" motif.

G-Fex

Uchip said:
you dont get it
i made the mistake of thinking that i could find relatable people in this community.
it turned out to be mostly composed of mercurial perverts and straight up nasty people, which is ironic considering the "friendship is magic" motif.

they're not perverts

...I bet spike likes rarity's giant....hoofs.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Chip what do?

Uchip said:
you dont get it

Hey, there are some crazy cards out there, but there's people like that in every family, yah know? Straight shooters, weird cousins, crazy/drunken uncles. We got it all.

I don't see much in the way of people actively trying to piss people off; I just see a wide diversity of interests that can skew at times into the more adult or even "perverse". I can bitch about rule 34 shit all I want, but it doesn't mean I want to ban people for hinting at it (though posting images of that shit should indeed buy you a ticket on the ban-wagon, but I digress).

If anyone specifically is targeting you or is somehow being over-the-top in their antics, it's okay to post your feelings. Don't pigeon-hole us all abandon us for it, though.

Chuck

Still without luck
Uchip said:
you dont get it
Sounds like you just love it here.

2th

Banned
EatChildren said:
I don't like to throw the red around, but I wouldn't say no to a piece of Twilight Sparkle human pony art.

Just sayin'.

Since i have stayed out of this thread a lot recently i feel i must say the following, even though it will more than likely fall upon deaf ears.

EatChildren... you sir are a terrible poster here in ponygaf. encouraging Human ponies is terrible and you should feel terrible for that. So i say
t8FC1.jpg

And take the rest of the human pony loving weirdos with you. Shit needs to stop. This is a thread about PONIES. Not god damn sexualized Human ponies.

That being said, Im going back to GearsGAF. Killing Locust is my catharsis right now.

Orcastar

Uchip said:
you dont get it
Confirmation bias much? Also overgeneralisation and judging the whole of PonyGAF based on a few people you don't get along with. Good job.

It's ok to not get along with someone, but don't go around calling all of us perverts and nasty people because of it. In my opinion most people in PonyGAF are pretty decent folk and even the few who are into the more creepy or "perverse" stuff are nice enough even if I don't share their tastes.

Moving on, someone colored the best entry in the Ask Twilight Sparkle tumblr and the results are amazing. Check it out:

Uchip

Banned
Orcastar said:
Confirmation bias much? Also overgeneralisation and judging the whole of PonyGAF based on a few people you don't get along with. Good job.

the key word was mostly
a few people that i like isnt a representation of the entire lot
but its interesting that you victimized yourself there

Orcastar

Uchip said:
the key word was mostly
a few people that i like isnt a representation of the entire lot
but its interesting that you victimized yourself there
To me, mostly implies the majority, as in the majority of PonyGAF is composed of "mercurial perverts and straight up nasty people". I don't agree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom