• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look how fucking manly ponies are

55ad9072be62664604386cc1393a7d94.png

Cheerilee

G-Fex said:
Not Baroness?

Smh
Did you see that episode where half the Joe team got shrunk down to kids, and Lady Jaye was the only one to somehow lose her baggy pants, and she ran around for the entire episode as a loli with no pants (just a baggy shirt), and then at the end of the episode when everyone was returned to normal, everyone realized she still had no pants?

Baroness couldn't win anymore after that episode.

FoxSpirit

Uchip said:
sorry but its left a sour taste thats not going to go away
its unfortunate because you guys were more likeable than animegaf at first
guess ill just go back to being that guy who doesn't fit in anywhere
Uchip, I don't think you'll ever find a community who will simply welcome you as good as this one. You lock out youself.
I think you want too much, have too high of a standard. I also feel that this very standard is what blinds you a bit. Pandaman is not a bad person just because he clops. A human is not simply defined by purity but humanity. And at least from the way I have seen Panda one the boards, he's a pervert but a nice guy. Isn't that much more important than any measure of purity?
Stay a while or leave for a while, you'll always be welcome. :)

2th said:
Since i have stayed out of this thread a lot recently i feel i must say the following, even though it will more than likely fall upon deaf ears.

EatChildren... you sir are a terrible poster here in ponygaf. encouraging Human ponies is terrible and you should feel terrible for that. So i say
t8FC1.jpg

And take the rest of the human pony loving weirdos with you. Shit needs to stop. This is a thread about PONIES. Not god damn sexualized Human ponies.

That being said, Im going back to GearsGAF. Killing Locust is my catharsis right now.

aAJzf.jpg

Seriously, this is how silly you sound to me.

I can understand some of the furry hate (I have a strong distaste for it too). I really don't understand the hate for human stuff. Unless there's some kind of hidden joke here I'm not getting.

Anyway working the night shift at work has been AWESOME. I can listen to all the pony music I want! *yay*

DrForester said:
Or, you know, maybe people don't want to see sexualized ponies in any form...

Nuh-uh, they're just sexualized pony fans in pony clothes :)

And I'd rather them it be them dressed up like that than any of y'all

Narag

Ponygaf obviously needs some sort of legislative body to decide policy. We could settle decisions not with discussion but like men via q3a and acrophobia.

A vote for me is a vote against dirt ponies!

Theonik said:
You bronies disappoint me sometimes...

I'm honestly just confused myself.

*posts Livingmachine's human ponies*
"Hey awesome! Nice artwork!"

*posts Pony cosplay*
"Hey those girls are awesome! Hawt too! Would totally hit it"

Then out of nowhere: "OMG Human ponies are the bane of this community! People who post them are disgusting!"

I mean, wut? I'm really totally clueless here.

Anyhoo, saw this on Ponibooru. It's so simply and yet I find it hilarious

cL26e.jpg

Ellis Kim

Banned
Choppasmith said:
I'm honestly just confused myself.

*posts Livingmachine's human ponies*
"Hey awesome! Nice artwork!"

*posts Pony cosplay*
"Hey those girls are awesome! Hawt too! Would totally hit it"

Then out of nowhere: "OMG Human ponies are the bane of this community! People who post them are disgusting!"

I mean, wut? I'm really totally clueless here.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422909&page=402

Anyhoo, saw this on Ponibooru. It's so simply and yet I find it hilarious

cL26e.jpg
that's so cute!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Choppasmith said:
Insecure nerds hating on other nerds that they consider to be lower than them on the nerd-scale.

When in fact they're much higher.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Insecure nerds hating on other nerds that they consider to be lower than them on the nerd-scale.

When in fact they're much higher.
Yeah, that's what I find most about MLP hate in general. We don't need any of this within our own community as well.

Come on you bunch of dorks, let's hug it out.

vs1sM.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
ITT:
[/IMG]

Yeah, not exactly helping.

Guys, it's time to lay back, and think about what to do now. We have the options to

a) continue argumenting and/or posting borderline r34 or other not really appreciated stuff that only feeds the trolls in this thread and make the real fans get angry at each other for various reasons whatsoever

b) finally stop it, maybe thinking twice what to post here and what to post on ponygoons or whereever you may find that stuff. Go back to that great Love&Friendship phase the whole thing started with. There are more than enough boards no one would complain about Molestia, Pinkamena etc, we don't have to post it here just for the sake of argumenting about it.

I know there are like 4, 5 people who won't stop anyway, but hey, I thought we were able to deal with it. We should be able to.

So, what do you say?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Ponygoons has a pretty tight set of rules, and a lot of things here would not fly there.

That being said, I would love to see us use the same posting guidelines.

Bufbaf said:
Yeah, not exactly helping.

Guys, it's time to lay back, and think about what to do now. We have the options to

a) continue argumenting and/or posting borderline r34 or other not really appreciated stuff that only feeds the trolls in this thread and make the real fans get angry at each other for various reasons whatsoever

b) finally stop it, maybe thinking twice what to post here and what to post on ponygoons or whereever you may find that stuff. Go back to that great Love&Friendship phase the whole thing started with. There are more than enough boards no one would complain about Molestia, Pinkamena etc, we don't have to post it here just for the sake of argumenting about it.

I know there are like 4, 5 people who won't stop anyway, but hey, I thought we were able to deal with it. We should be able to.

So, what do you say?

I'm rather in favor of b.). While I find the hate coming from the 2ths of the world rather offputting, and while I find the stuff that the Cheezmos of the world post either hot or hilarious, there's a time and a place for everything. GAF's got different rules from 4chan or fimchan, or even ponyGAF's IRC. Take the questionable stuff elsewhere.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Choppasmith said:
aAJzf.jpg

I can understand some of the furry hate (I have a strong distaste for it too). I really don't understand the hate for human stuff. Unless there's some kind of hidden joke here I'm not getting.

I'm actually imagining 2th being angry at furries while "clopping" to animated, non-anthropomorphic horses. He's very frustrated that it's funny to torment him.

2th

Banned
Choppasmith said:
aAJzf.jpg

Anyway working the night shift at work has been AWESOME. I can listen to all the pony music I want! *yay*

My hate for the human stuff comes from the over sexualization of 90% of it. I dont like the sexualization of any of the characters. and i extremely hate it when they are sexualized in pony form.

basically, i come to this thread and MLP in general for the DAAAAAW factor. i want cute little ponies that can make me smile. If i want sexualized characters i will go into the anime thread and see shit there. however, there are rare occasions where human ponies are acceptable, i just think we should stay on topic and keep them out of this thread, and while i do love me some of the cosplay (human AJ and RD are usually smoking hot), i would also like it much better if it were kept out of this thread. Just post a link to ponibooru and let us go there on our own, dont force that shit on us.

Ookami-kun said:
I'm actually imagining 2th being angry at furries while "clopping" to animated, non-anthropomorphic horses. He's very frustrated that it's funny to torment him.
you have had an eagleman avatar that had nipples... yeah you pretty much lost all right to say anything to anyone the moment you did that. It was an abomination, even as far as art goes it was bad..

And if you really want me to go off on another anti-furry rant im more than happy to oblige you but i dont think most people would want that.

CHEEZMO™ said:
2th clops to Thundercats, which is totally not furry, bro.
you are easily discounted by simply reminding everyone of your creepy blood fetish. oh and when the voice of cheetara is this...
emmanuelle_chriqui_gq_small.jpg

Yeah i would totally fuck Emmanuele Chriqui.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Nah you deserve to suffer for being a hypocrite! Somehow seeing human ponies to see someone squirm makes me get over my dislike for human ponies.

CHEEZMO™ said:
2th clops to Thundercats, which is totally not furry, bro.

Tee hee hee hee

blamite

2th said:
My hate for the human stuff comes from the over sexualization of 90% of it. I dont like the sexualization of any of the characters. and i extremely hate it when they are sexualized in pony form.

basically, i come to this thread and MLP in general for the DAAAAAW factor. i want cute little ponies that can make me smile. If i want sexualized characters i will go into the anime thread and see shit there. however, there are rare occasions where human ponies are acceptable, i just think we should stay on topic and keep them out of this thread, and while i do love me some of the cosplay (human AJ and RD are usually smoking hot), i would also like it much better if it were kept out of this thread. Just post a link to ponibooru and let us go there on our own, dont force that shit on us.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel about this stuff. I can just ignore the stuff I don't like instead of complaining about it, but it's definitely more disappointing to see than the nice stuff.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
good morning everypony, how is every- WTF? WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO?

edit: this isn't funny guy. I have a niche, you can't just all go and steal a mans niche. Now i know how kleenex felt when noname brand started making tissues. :(

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Slamtastic said:
http://i.imgur.com/H0SYJ.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Pretty much my thoughts on the matter.

It's why I hang around the more "unsavoury" end of the fandom. I consider it much less embarrassing/awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom