• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
DrForester said:
Yeah, because a nameless background pony deserves a spot over the best friend in Ponyville...

You know what? Fuck it.

I declare that Saturday can be a day for both Derpy AND Spike!

Afterall, it's Pony day! There's enough room for two characters!

DrForester said:
Yeah, because a nameless background pony deserves a spot over the best friend in Ponyville...
Honestly, I think Celestia should have a spot before either Spike or Derpy, but there's no Celestia Heart, so it doesn't really matter.

Dai101

Banned
PBalfredo said:
Oh my. It's still Monday here. Well, let's fix this up right away!

ebbe29e21baa5b6a3ebb4151f45415b4.png

Well, HALO THAR

Neki

SpeedySwaf said:
I remember in the early days of DBZ, I woke up every morning to watch it, and my first time, it went all the way up to Goku arriving on Namek and doing a OHKO on the Recoome. I waited for next week to see Goku kick their butts, and then...Radditz.

It was something like 2 or 3 years before they finally got the rest of the episodes. I had spoiled myself silly with the internet, but still...

I don't know how many times I saw Radditz come back, but it was a lot.

FoxSpirit

Pandaman said:
Be sure to head to clopclop and Congrats them on reaching 1000 subscribers!
Weird, I was sure to like clopclop.

But straight-on Pony clop does nothing for me, it seems. Seems it's more of a "the thought is funnier than the thing" thing. *shrugs*

Or I just have too pure of a Pony mind :p

(get the fullsized picture, twilights deranged look has been drawn reaaaally well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom