• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How About No said:
Not even a spoiler, not even any context.

...and I forgot about the OT thread :x
I was simply joking around, but some people would consider even that a spoiler. When in doubt just use spoiler tags or, even better, just use the S2 OT thread since that's what it's there for.

Pandaman said:
Least until after synchtube.(for fan works too)
Yeah, do remember it applies to fanwork based on the ep as well. I remember one or two people being pissed in the irc chat because of someone linking a Tom the Rock pic before the synchtube.

2th

Banned
caRXT.gif

Pony Day was glorious!

Narag

AdawgDaFAB said:
Yeah, do remember it applies to fanwork based on the ep as well. I remember one or two people being pissed in the irc chat because of someone linking a Tom the Rock pic before the synchtube.

...lol

DrForester said:
ONE WEEK TILL THE CENSORSHIP IMPOSED BY THE "TARGET" AUDIENCE AND THE GEORGE LUCAS-IAN MEGALOMANIA OF THE TEAM WITHOUT LAUREN TO STOP THEM RUIN LUNA'S CHARACTER

i don't even know what Luna's fanon character is like

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Slamtastic said:
i don't even know what Luna's fanon character is like

It's all over the place. It's like the moeblob anime characters with no real personality. Fans have just put any personality they want onto the character to make themselves feel good.

That's why I can truthfully say, team Luna is just fanfic writers :p

Realistically, being a kids show, I imagine Luna is going to just be generically nice.

If they get slightly edgier (within reason), she could be really apologetic about everything and copy Twilight's constant fear of being punished by Celestia.

I doubt she'll ever show any backbone negative emotion about the past, or how the ponies treat the night time.

Celestia's wrath has broken her :(

[/fanfiction]

OMG Aero

DrForester said:
ONE WEEK TILL STUPID FANFICS ARE DESTROYED BY SWEET WONDERFUL CANON!
What if the next episode shows that Luna is nothing like any fan expected, but it also made Trollestia canon? Would you be willing to pay that price Forester?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
OMG Aero said:
What if the next episode shows that Luna is nothing like any fan expected, but it also made Trollestia canon? Would you be willing to pay that price Forester?

Show for little girls, will never happen.

DrForester said:
Show for little girls, will never happen.
Trollestia was already in episode 3.

"It's okay Twilight, you're not in trouble..."

*the others come in and ask for forgiveness*

"Well, MAYBE I won't give Twilight my planned PUNISHMENT...if you all do HOMEWORK for me..."

Princess_Trollestia-%28n1314689759607%29.png

Slamtastic said:
Trollestia was already in episode 3.

"It's okay Twilight, you're not in trouble..."

*the others come in and ask for forgiveness*

"Well, MAYBE I won't give Twilight my planned PUNISHMENT...if you all do HOMEWORK for me..."
I was thinking that too. It's like she thought "Ohhhh this could be fun, let's mess with them some even thought Twilight wasn't in any trouble."

DrForester said:
you have a strange definition of what a troll is...
>I'm going to let Twilight off for everything

>Oh wait, instead I'll pretend like I was going to punish her in order to scare her friends for my amusement and make them do work for me

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AdawgDaFAB said:
I was thinking that too. It's like she thought "Ohhhh this could be fun, let's mess with them some even thought Twilight wasn't in any trouble."

What, Celestia should have shut them up and not let them tell what they learned about friendship?

Celestia only tells Twilight to send the letters because Twilight needs to think she's doing school work. Celestia knows the best way to get through to Twilight. The letters are for no one's benefit but Twilight (and now the rest of the cast).

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I wondered why Pinkie Pie had 5 legs, and why a white jellyfish was on her large forehead before I knew I too was drunk.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta' give them an applause for providing some lively background scenery so far. They seem to go as far as making sure that there isn't duplicate ponies on screen too.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Speaking of Scootaloo...

I fucking hate this brony in TVTropes who kept PM'ing me about not liking the CMC particularly Scootaloo. It was due to a thread in Western Animation forum about "Scrappy Characters You Like", and I simply gave a reason as to why the CMC tend not to be liked... unless they're separate from each other (with an exception to Scootaloo).

The person kept on PM'ing me about stuff like "you should not hate her because that's normal" and shit like that. Oh and apparently you should like a character because there's a planned episode for him/her.

Gah...

Theonik

Ookami-kun said:
Speaking of Scootaloo...

The person kept on PM'ing me about stuff like "you should not hate her because that's normal" and shit like that. Oh and apparently you should like a character because there's a planned episode for him/her.

Gah...
Ugh... Why do these people feel like they have to force you to like what they like?

Theonik

Wolf Akela said:
Sounds like a lot of bronies.
Well there are people like that in any community. Now I don't mind it in the context of a joke like a lot of us here do it, say joking about pony rankings or having a constructive discussion about what episode is the best etc, but when you deliberately harass people to pass your own opinion is where I think the line is drawn. To move away from this topic:
Sorry I missed synchtube last night, was rather busy to be able to join. Did watch it later though. I really liked Chesire Twilight on that episode. lol

Well, I caved in and watched one episode. The one where the purple pony went crazy with OCD and shit. I can see why a lot of people like this show now. I'm not about to sell everything I own for some Pony merchandise though, but if I had daughters, I'd definitely be okay with them watching this show.

sinxtanx

GruntOfAction said:
Well, I caved in and watched one episode. The one where the purple pony went crazy with OCD and shit. I can see why a lot of people like this show now. I'm not about to sell everything I own for some Pony merchandise though, but if I had daughters, I'd definitely be okay with them watching this show.
You know, there are another 28 episodes. Just saying.

Not implying that you should watch them to make sure if they're daughter-appropriate or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom