• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a whole mess of stuff.

x1DY2.jpg

WzO21.jpg

uAcKE.jpg

SoIJa.jpg

qCdOQ.jpg

zUaqI.jpg

Qo2TK.png

VSc2J.png

judhudson said:
There was someone in this thread that wanted a Celestia Pony Heart as their avatar. Enjoy, whomever you are (hopefully you're able to resize it yourself)

Wow, that's awesome. Someone already claimed this? Too bad, because Celestia would be perfect for Saturday.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sumo390 said:
Having to race against a Rainbow Dash car isn't really fair for the rest of the drivers, they don't stand a chance
They could paint an applejack logo on their car and cheat. Or start with a one lap advantage. Maybe make a rule saying RD can't use boost.

G-Fex

RiccochetJ said:
I said 'adorkable' at work today.

I hate you all.

Not really. I love you all.

I remember seeing on tv they were interviewing that one dumb broad that looks like Katy perry and they mentioned that word and said they use it on her stupid show.

Looks like she stole your pony word hahahaha.

Acerac

Banned
G-Fex said:
I remember seeing on tv they were interviewing that one dumb broad that looks like Katy perry and they mentioned that word and said they use it on her stupid show.

Looks like she stole your pony word hahahaha.
Stole? Perhaps she loves the ponies herself.

After all if we can accept you in to the herd we can accept anyone. :)

Orcastar

Darte said:
first_day_by_mixermike622-d4daic6.png

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH
Weapons-grade HNGGGGGGGGGGGH right there. Showing again why adorkable Twilight is best pony.

That kindergarten comic is awesome too. Love the oblivious pony in the first panel.

Also:

zLSCw.png

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
So, after the Cutie Mark Crusade demo release, I took a little break from programming ponies to go back to drawing ponies. Well, except they're not ponies. Erm, I had this one coming for a long time, and dolphin Twilight Sparkle needed some cetacean to look up to, so here is Princess Celestia as an orca.

VR4ec.jpg

Sketched with pencil, vector-inked in Inkscape, colored in GIMP.

I'll now go back to my regular programming of... er... programming. And drawing proper honest-to-Celestia ponies.

Pinkie Pie as a river dolphin is next

Orcastar said:
Stop screwing up with my mind!

Orcastar

Myke Greywolf said:
So, after the Cutie Mark Crusade demo release, I took a little break from programming ponies to go back to drawing ponies. Well, except they're not ponies. Erm, I had this one coming for a long time, and dolphin Twilight Sparkle needed some cetacean to look up to, so here is Princess Celestia as an orca.

http://i.imgur.com/VR4ec.jpg

Sketched with pencil, vector-inked in Inkscape, colored in GIMP.

I'll now go back to my regular programming of... er... programming. And drawing proper honest-to-Celestia ponies.
s4EHq.gif

So awesome.

Myke Greywolf said:
Pinkie Pie as a river dolphin is next
uGeAB.gif

Can't wait!

Im sure they are not going to make her bad, but maybe a bit of a joker, thats what will cause problems in the halloween episode.
Whatever they do with her character im happy, because the writers now better what to do with her than the people who do fanfics.

Songbird

Prodigal Son
SpacePirate Ridley said:
So its the game on PC and people are already doing mods, or is so awesome official pack?
Forza 3 and 4 on 360 allow for custom decals like these, but there are other racing sims on PC that you can probably mod the hell out of.

judhudson said:
There was someone in this thread that wanted a Celestia Pony Heart as their avatar. Enjoy, whomever you are (hopefully you're able to resize it yourself)

Okay, it's been more than 12 hours and no one else has called it yet, so if someone could avatarize this, and maybe remove the giant sun, for me I'd appreciate it.

I think the new schedule is gonna go like this:

Sunday - Celestia
Monday - AJ
Tuesday - Rarity
Wednesday - Fluttershy
Thursday - Twilight
Friday - Pinkie
Saturday - RD

I think that matches the ponies' personalities reasonably well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom