• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Acerac said:
I am unfamiliar with this artist perhaps you could share some of his artwork. :D
The legend

3V7TQ.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The sweet scent of human ponies calls me to this thread.

Theonik

Myke Greywolf said:
OK, I risk this to be the page's last post and get under everyone's radar, but I have to take this off my chest.

Some elements of this community are starting to make me sick. And I don't mean the guys who produce less-than-proper artwork, either. I can live with whatever vile themes fans can conjure in their dirty little minds. I mean this (in response to this).

It's all friendship and magic until money gets involved in the equation. After that, it's pony eat pony and everything goes, including what I suspect to be gratuitous spreading of FUD about any perceived competition. The pony mafia is at full force here - the kind of self-gratifying, self-feeding, circle-jerking, back-patting closed group that is so afraid of the talent on the outside stealing a bit of their spotlight that they stamp any newcomer as soon as they pop their nose in.

Tell me, PonyGAF, what do you think about this?
Sorry, I am a bit late on this. Well that is the nature of the internet unfortunately people can be real douches sometimes when they are anonymous. Only thing you can do is ignore the really rude ones and take any constructive criticism when you can. Letting this get to you means they "won".

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I think NMM might actually be the cutest there.

Cant really see her face though.

Edit: Yo, EatChildren. Any word on how long 2th is banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom