• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

Darte said:
So i hear MLP:FiM is getting the south park treatment....
131941648268.png

Nope.

blamite

BY2K said:
This is going to hurt.

A lot.
Chech the link though, that's not the actual episode description for this week. Next week's episode probably hasn't even been started yet, so nobody would have any idea what it's about either. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Brony episode in the future, but it's not going to be this week.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Link Man said:
Just finished Sonic Rainboom. I can't believe Fluttershy was able to make me chuckle.
fluttershy best pony.

she is an unstoppable juggernaut working her way up everyones list and into our hearts.

Cheerilee

Myke Greywolf said:
I think Luna was genuinely depressed, but not about to turn back to being Nightmare Moon. She was just sad, and as Twilight approached and called her, Luna decided she didn't want Twilight to see her like that, and reverted to her previous, regal façade. Her looking at Nightmare Moon's statue was just done as a pretext for being at that place that symbolized the image everypony had of her.

Luna only started opening her heart once she saw who she was speaking to, and what were Twilight's intentions.
Nah, just check it out in pictures.

Nightmare Moon "You belong to me!"
pu0Sz.png

Luna: "Yes, mistress, here, I brought you some candy."
IUKYF.png

Interruption shock
hJhfg.png

Angry defiant look on face, hoof pulled back
DZJYp.png

On an obvious level, it's about Luna interacting with Twilight, but on a subtle level, it's about Luna interacting with Nightmare Moon.

karby said:
The reason I think her happiness is unclear is because Luna Mays is yelling, thereby giving off the impression that she is anything but happy. But it's just her royal Canterlot voice.
Actually, that's not it either.

Luna used the Royal voice when she first appeared in town, but she forgot to use it once ponies started running away from her. Then (even after the scene pictured above) she chatted pleasantly with Twilight about her costume.

Then she talked like possessed-Galadriel when speaking about her former power, and then when talking about her feelings, she became merely hostile and confrontational. And she blamed it all on the Royal voice.

It's like losing control and yelling at someone, and then denying it, saying "That wasn't yelling."

Twilight believed her, which was a good way to get off-subject and move back to something constructive.

Chuck

Still without luck
Orcastar said:
You think that Fluttershy pillow is cool? Get a load of this!

According to this thread on Ponychan, the Shadowbolt Dash pillow will be on Ebay soon. The artist might also start taking commissions for these.
3522ae6edd7d4fe3dea8d4303922041b.jpg

--

Also, it might be a little too soon, but I'm switchin' avatars!

Dai101

Banned
Captain Fish said:
I thought every pony fan has seen the Dan Backslide cartoon.

Confound these ponies was one of the first memes.

Funny. Thanks to that meme i looked for MLP;FiM and got hooked on it.

What's the best starter episode for getting someone hooked? Preferably one without singing.

Also, Appleliar absolutely disgusts me at the moment. >_>

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Master Milk said:
What's the best starter episode for getting someone hooked? Preferably one without singing.

Ticket Master, Dragonshy, or Sonic Rainboom

Or you know... The Pilot...

Chuck

Still without luck
Did you start watching somewhere in the middle? Because I'm pretty sure almost all of us got hooked by watching episodes 1 and 2 first.

ChuckNoLuck said:
Did you start watching somewhere in the middle? Because I'm pretty sure almost all of us got hooked by watching episodes 1 and 2 first.
I was watching before it was cool, so no, I started at episode 1. But for other people, that aren't really open to it, they might need the best of the best from the jump.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I always thought pilot was a good place because it's a bit more of an adventure story than eh slice of life store the rest of the series became.

Link Man

Banned
razgriz417 said:
Bask in the glory that is our Master Fluttershy :D
She was great too, but the CMC got the wow. Sweetie Belle has a great singing voice.

Master Milk said:

Bridle Gossip is still my favorite, but it requires prior knowledge of the characters' personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom