• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Rarity's awesome. Don't listen to Chuck.

---------------

OPOlT.png

OMG Aero

Orcastar said:
Anyway, here's an interesting Phoenix Wright crossover: Phoenix Wright / My Little Pony FIM - Turnabout Storm Part 1

Over 30 minutes, mind you, and there's apparently going to be three more parts. Looks interesting though, and the voice-acting is decent too.
I'm not sure what to think about this. I mean, I enjoyed it and while the voice acting for the ponies didn't sound right at times (Rainbow Dash mainly), it's ridiculous to to expect all of them to be perfect sound alikes and the Phoenix Wright voice was pretty good. But I can't help feeling that this would work better as a fanfic or a fan game, especially when they are trying to recreate the game exactly when it comes to things like looking for evidence.

That said, can't wait for the next one since this didn't have any actual court scenes. I wonder if they are going to do a different case for the last two parts or if all four are about the one case.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Fuck you, Pip.
What are you talking about Pip is the best OC.
XTRSD.jpg

(Cropped from this)

Hey guys! Here on vacation in New Zealand seeing family. Don't have the chance to check out what's been happening here very much currently. My Mom has really crummy internet that's picky on bandwidth, so I'm kinda avoiding vdeos and stuff but I thought I'd share an interesting conversation I had with my Mom. I saw by her computer she had a box of G3 My Little Pony Fruit Snacks. I finally ask her about it and she says "Oh these? Yeah I know they're MLP of all things. BUT THEY'RE SO GOOD! It's like the best licorice EVER. Plus they have cute little magnets you can collect!"

I see she already has ones for Rainbow Dash, Star Swirl and some other G3 Pony. I tell her it's the wrong generation, basically the "bad version" of MLP, she just shrugs and says "Well it's the only thing we have down here, plus they're just too good to pass up." And we laughed.

I didn't get a chance to burn the episodes to DVD for her and my brother to watch, but I do have them on a hard drive, and I just discovered her DVD Player can play CD/DVD-Rs with Divx files on them. They'll see the light before I leave.

G-Fex

DrForester said:
Pony Ponies are best Ponies.

Wrong.

And I like that picture of human pinkie pie in the strait jacket.

I can relate to her, what being locked up for 6 years in a hospital myself.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I like Pipsqueak. He's the only show pony with brown eyes, that's got to count for something!

Choppasmith said:
I didn't get a chance to burn the episodes to DVD for her and my brother to watch, but I do have them on a hard drive, and I just discovered her DVD Player can play CD/DVD-Rs with Divx files on them. They'll see the light before I leave.
May Celestia's light guide you in your divine mission. So say we all.

DrForester said:
Belle has been upstaged by one OC Pony.

http://i.imgur.com/NBkNf.jpg
Ponysonas don't count! (As awesome as they may be)

FoxSpirit

Okay, everypony. I need some kickass MLP/Starcraft crossover image for a T-Shirt for Barcraft evenings.

If you find anything, post away :)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Here's one thing I don't get.

The three fillies learn in the cutie mark episode that by not having any cutie marks, they are free to do their stuff until they eventually learn their specialty...

...so they didn't learn their lesson since they obsess on getting them rather than letting time do its thing.

This is why I hate the group itself. When left alone, they don't seem to obsess on their marks and that they pretty much let themselves do their own thing.

Ookami-kun said:
Here's one thing I don't get.

The three fillies learn in the cutie mark episode that by not having any cutie marks, they are free to do their stuff until they eventually learn their specialty...

...so they didn't learn their lesson since they obsess on getting them rather than letting time do its thing.

This is why I hate the group itself. When left alone, they don't seem to obsess on their marks and that they pretty much let themselves do their own thing.

I agree; the CMC are at their best as individuals interacting with the Mane 6.
Really looking forward to the upcoming episode to get better characterization on Sweetie Belle without the other crusaders

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Amibguous Cad said:
I agree; the CMC are at their best as individuals interacting with the Mane 6.
Really looking forward to the upcoming episode to get better characterization on Sweetie Belle without the other crusaders

Same thing.

Honestly the CMC feels like a bad influence and I am saddened that the three are associated with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom