• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiser

O2pr0.jpg

FoxSpirit

Hey, I think it's all in good humour. At least, this is how it is with da Ponies. I see it that way, for the show-spirit's sake.

Narag said:
We wouldn't have this problem if we, as a whole, had come to a consensus and agreed that Rainbow Dash cheated.
As official representative of the Rainbow Dash block of PonyGAF, I must inform you that this will never happen.

OMG Aero

Hey guys, if you are going to post horrible images or, in fact, any big images at all can you please post thumbnails instead? It saves needless amounts of scrolling on each page and if people don't like an image then they can just ignore them easily.
If you upload your images to Imgur then you can automatically generate a thumbnail by putting an s or m at the end of your image url before the file type.

Since there are no new ponies, this week on the Synchtube we are going to be celebrating next week's release of this year's GOTY by watching Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie.
This is actually a pretty fun movie so it's worth watching even if you don't care about current Sonic games. I mean, look at the VHS cover:
gvuFi.jpg

Aren't those some awesome taglines?

The show starts at the usual time so make sure to have the popcorn and/or chilly dogs ready.
CHEEZMO™ said:
Anyone else think Fluttershy is overrated?

*Aero need not apply.
Pretty sweet trolling bro.
YwC71.gif

McNum

OMG Aero said:
Aren't those some awesome taglines?
"Catch some Tails"? I know I'm probably thinking like this due to being exposed to the bad kind of Sonic fan art, but this disturbs me a little. *looks ay the previous page* Relatively speaking.

I'm cautiously looking forward to Sonic Generations, too. I want it to be good. Just need to find out if I want the PC or PS3 version. On one hand: Steam, and yet another copy of Sonic 3 and Knuckles. I have tat game so many times. On the other hand, those are some mighty system requirements. Not that my PC can't run it, but I'd like to try a PC demo first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom