• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
i_am_the_rainbow_dash_by_zobobafoozle-d4eirfw.png

http://zobobafoozle.deviantart.com/art/i-am-the-rainbow-dash-266254700

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
I've been working on the game. Spent three evenings to make this:

EqSLA.gif

What is Scoot throwing a rock at? And above all, where did that rock come from? You'll have to wait to find out.

blamite

Negator said:
I finally had my first IRL convert for the show! Yes! FEELS GOOD MAN
I'm still working on getting my roommate hooked. Got him up to Swarm, and I think it plus Dragonshy might get him to keep going, but his resistance to watching more than one episode at a time is keeping him from getting addicted. When I first started watching, seeing the whole season back to back over a weekend really helped he enjoy it.

Narag

Myke Greywolf said:
I've been working on the game. Spent three evenings to make this:

http://i.imgur.com/EqSLA.gif[/IMG
What is Scoot throwing a rock at? And above all, where did that rock come from? You'll have to wait to find out.[/QUOTE]

More importantly, is the rock dumb?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Bakphoon said:
IT HAPPENED, WHERE'S MY HALF LIFE 3 NOW?

(i always said Half-Life 3 will be released before this picture)

all_hail_the_lunar_republic_by_johnjoseco-d4ek1yi.png
7iFpF.gif

Been waiting for this shit for months and Carek knocks it outta the park.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Link Man said:
11041033.jpg

Edit: Darn it, someone else had the same idea.

8897023.jpg

Celestia's only fault was assuming somepony who knew about dragons, manticores, hydras, cocktrice, and griffons might know what a phoenix is.

I really don't see any reason at all to assume that Celestia had or should have had Fluttershy on the mind when going to that party and bringing Philomena along. She probably doesn't, and really has no reason, to keep tabs that close on Twi's friends. Even if she did know about Fluttershy's animal fixation, her going to the extreme of kidnapping the bird is so unlikely that again, it's really no accurate to say that she should have anticipated it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
36, if you're here, move your flank to the chat right now!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™ said:
He's probably got no power due to the SNOWPOCALYPSE.
Oh wow, it's still that bad? Well then, good luck over there :(

Link Man said:
Is that supposed to discredit it?
No, the art quality is superb. I am very impressed.

There is just the humor of seeing the characters we identify in their simplified form reimagined in a realistic fashion, leading to a surreal image.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that the ponies are supposed to be representations of horses at all.

And I'm actually not a huge fan of real world horses, but I still like that picture!

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Slamtastic said:

There is just the humor of seeing the characters we identify in their simplified form reimagined in a realistic fashion, leading to a surreal image.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that the ponies are supposed to be representations of horses at all.

And I'm actually not a huge fan of real world horses, but I still like that picture!

This will be relevant to your interests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ars_I3kzOAw

Link Man

Banned
Slamtastic said:

Ah alright, it's hard to tell on this board sometimes.

Although, you can still see a bit of humanity in Luna in that picture.

Some amazing art on this page. <3 livingmachine.

JJs "proper" Human Luna is great too. Although that kind of outfit always makes me think Goenitz and the Heavenly Kings which than makes me sad as there's no SNK/MLP mashups (well save for a couple of Metal Slug pieces floating around out there that I've come across). Fluttershy&Nakoruru seems so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom