• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lcUmO.png
07g8i.png
s6Uzg.png
NJK2K.png
IbyAL.png

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Got it! Here's my awesome DJ PON-3 video. It features one of my favorite trance tracks. Written by a female DJ, and I'm pretty sure the singer is saying "everypony" at the start. I'm probably wrong, but if I imagine it to be true it makes it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v23o5Ig80qM

Thanks to ruby-onix for the help! =)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Amibguous Cad said:
This is amazing

http://i.imgur.com/XPnuU.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]
its sad that people actually think like this. -.-

in season one, zecora was supposedly a regular visitor to ponyville but everyone was scared of her. she was not an isolationist.

Pandaman said:
its sad that people actually think like this. -.-

in season one, zecora was supposedly a regular visitor to ponyville but everyone was scared of her. she was not an isolationist.
I really hope it's a joke because if not people are taking this stuff WAY too seriously.

Theonik

AdawgDaFAB said:
I really hope it's a joke because if not people are taking this stuff WAY too seriously.
Yeah, I mean, I bet the main reason why she appeared in the last episode is that they needed a voodoo storyteller and she fit the role perfectly.

Acerac

Banned
ChuckNoLuck said:
http://img.ponibooru.org/_images/aad5d498e4350ec221492397bc234243/47503%20-%20applejack%20fluttershy%20group_hug%20pinkie_pie%20rarity%20ronald_reagan%20twilight_sparkle.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Dash has no love for Reagan.

Orcastar said:
Time for a Halloween-themed Disney crossover:

I think AJ looks the best in this, simply because it's so unexpected girly of her, yet it still feels like a perfect fit.

Costume Ranking
1. AJ
2. Rarity
3. Twilight
4. Fluttershy & Pinkie (Tie)
6. RD

PBalfredo

RomanticHeroX said:
He's a staunch Celestianist.
Mend your ways, loyalist. The revolution is coming and soon all of Equestria will proudly lift the banner of the New Lunar Republic.

After all, Luna is best pony

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
AdawgDaFAB said:
Is anyone else tired of the fandom's forced Luna vs Celestia stuff? Why can't someone just like both characters?

Said it before, but Team Celestia gets to like them both.

We get stuff like this.

OMG Aero

Hey Forester, it'd be nice if you could post that 4500 pixel tall image that has been posted in this thread numerous times behind a thumbnail. Same goes for any huge images really.
Like so:

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
waitaminute

If Luna controlled the Moon using magic, then surely she's have stronger control when banished there?

Or if not, then that means Celestia can take away Luna's control over the Moon and give it to herself. In which case: why banish her if she can neuter her?

OMG TRYANT!

Q.E.D.

Foxix Von

I was at gamestop today and totally high fived a guy who was wearing the same rainbow dash shirt that I had on.

It was awesome.

That is all.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CHEEZMO™ said:
waitaminute

If Luna controlled the Moon using magic, then surely she's have stronger control when banished there?

Or if not, then that means Celestia can take away Luna's control over the Moon and give it to herself. In which case: why banish her if she can neuter her?

OMG TRYANT!

Q.E.D.
what is the implication of this question?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CHEEZMO™ said:
That Luna would have a stronger connection to the Moon if she was on its surface rather than 250,000 miles away.
right, but so what?

how would that create a situation clearly distinguishable from what we know of equestria before the series had begun, allowing us to dismiss it as a possibility?

blamite

CHEEZMO™ said:
That Luna would have a stronger connection to the Moon if she was on its surface rather than 250,000 miles away.
I always thought she was in the moon, rather than just on it's surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom