• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDGAME

CHEEZMO™ said:
tumblr_ltyb22TpS61r5tr09o1_500.gif

lololol

The same stile from that apple mov. From what tumblr is this?

Acerac

Banned
CHEEZMO™ said:
Should probably edit a warning into that, bro.

I could get away with it but you don't want to risk it as a junior.
Good call, but that would require mods regularly browsing this thread.

Thanks for that applejack tumblr by the way. She's still the worst of the mane 6, but now it isn't by such an embarrassing margin.

Choppasmith said:
Some amazing art on this page. <3 livingmachine.

JJs "proper" Human Luna is great too. Although that kind of outfit always makes me think Goenitz and the Heavenly Kings which than makes me sad as there's no SNK/MLP mashups (well save for a couple of Metal Slug pieces floating around out there that I've come across). Fluttershy&Nakoruru seems so obvious.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Goenitz. <3 SNK.

Cheerilee

DrForester said:
Celestia's only fault was assuming somepony who knew about dragons, manticores, hydras, cocktrice, and griffons might know what a phoenix is.
Amibguous Cad said:
I really don't see any reason at all to assume that Celestia had or should have had Fluttershy on the mind when going to that party and bringing Philomena along. She probably doesn't, and really has no reason, to keep tabs that close on Twi's friends. Even if she did know about Fluttershy's animal fixation, her going to the extreme of kidnapping the bird is so unlikely that again, it's really no accurate to say that she should have anticipated it.
Celestia used a Batman Gambit in the very first episode.

For a Batman Gambit to work, you need a very deep understanding of every player on the field. If you know how every player will respond to various situations, you know that you can do X and then sit back and watch, because if X happens, some players will make Y happen, and if Y happens, some other players will make Z happen. And if Z happens, you will win.

A Batman Gambit will fail if there is any wildcard on the playfield which is not predictable (Discord should be entirely immune to a Batman Gambit).

Celestia knows Fluttershy better than Fluttershy knows Fluttershy.

Cheerilee

Link Man said:
Just watched the season 1 finale. Screw this guy.

Wait, if he's Celestia's nephew, does that make Luna his mother? Or does Celestia have another sibling?

http://comments.deviantart.com/4/1603670/1932962564
fyre-flye said:
He's the great great great great great great great great great great great (and probably even more greats) nephew on Celestia's and Luna's mother's side, about 52 times removed, roughly speaking. I would have preferred to call him a Duke, but someone in the approval process thought kids wouldn't know what a Duke is. Luna and Celestia have no siblings and no children. Also that's a fan name, he has no official name on the show.
Celestia is a Princess in name only (actually a Queen).

Blueblood is a Prince in name only (actually a Duke).

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Sooooo... Secret Pony Santa?

While I'm still not sure if I would be in, I would definitively NOT volunteer for organizing :)

Songbird

Prodigal Son
It's 106 miles to Chica-colt, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of candy sticks, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

They'd be better if some of the faces weren't squashed and stretched.

This is a better example of that kind of wallpaper:

lY6a9.jpg

Wish I could find other ones like this. (I apologize for the screen stretch)

Link Man

Banned
So I've started on Season 2. The two-part opener was great (Discord stole the show, of course), and Lesson Zero was genius. Seriously, best episode by far. I was starting to get a little bit bored near the end of Season 1, but this season is off to a great start.

Going to watch Luna Eclipsed now.

Oh, and:

Pinkie Pie>Twilight Sparkle>Fluttershy>Rarity>Rainbow Dash=Applejack

Link Man said:
So I've started on Season 2. The two-part opener was great (Discord stole the show, of course), and Lesson Zero was genius. Seriously, best episode by far. I was starting to get a little bit bored near the end of Season 1, but this season is off to a great start.

Going to watch Luna Eclipsed now.

Oh, and:

Pinkie Pie>Twilight Sparkle>Fluttershy>Rarity>Rainbow Dash=Applejack

Change Fluttershy with rarity an applejack above rainbow dash and thats my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom