• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you drawers of Pony's everywhere
well... In here...
I present to you

The Contest Challenge Thing of Awesome Pony Drawing Extreme Drawing Pony People!

The challenge is simple. To MLPize other Cartoons. You are allowed to use Panda and Bella Eve when required.

Todays challenge. The Thundercats.
ThundercatsPicture1a.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Void Insanity said:
well... In here...
I present to you

The Contest Challenge Thing of Awesome Pony Drawing Extreme Drawing Pony People!

The challenge is simple. To MLPize other Cartoons. You are allowed to use Panda and Bella Eve when required.

http://www.toyarchive.com/Thundercats/ThundercatsPicture1a.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm8nm0Llpf1qk6ak2o1_500.png

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Thundercats?

Don't you go bringing that Golden Calf bullshit into this here House of Celestia.

Inferior cartoon discussion belongs elsewhere.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Void Insanity said:
Pony turned into a Human = WRONG

That's the rule. Also bad Cheezmo, bad bad!

How are humans turned into ponies any different? Doctor Whoof for example.

Okay, he's a Time Lord. Same shit.

Void Insanity said:
well... In here...
I present to you

http://www.toyarchive.com/Thundercats/ThundercatsPicture1a.jpg
E1H67.jpg

This is the exact same thing you guys hate (human ponies) but reversed.

I don't get this thread.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Void Insanity said:
He isn't a human turned into a pony. He is a Pony.

If all it takes is some weird mental wrangling to make things okay with you, then imagine that the humanized versions of the ponies are humans, and not ponies that turned into humans.

Dark Phoenix said:
This is the exact same thing you guys hate (human ponies) but reversed.

I don't get this thread.

I don't hate human ponies at all. And considering how often human ponies are posted, I'm pretty sure many of us don't hate human ponies.

ZealousD said:
I don't hate human ponies at all. And considering how often human ponies are posted, I'm pretty sure many of us don't hate human ponies.
Well, considering that there was a very negative reaction to the humanized Bridlemaids poster this morning, plus the fact there was a whole animated gif made about evilly posting human ponies. I'd say there a big enough presence of hate/general disgust towards it still in this thread.

Neki

Dark Phoenix said:
Well, considering that there was a very negative reaction to the humanized Bridlemaids poster this morning, plus the fact there was a whole animated gif made about evilly posting human ponies. I'd say there a big enough presence of hate/general disgust towards it still in this thread.
I'm pretty sure Ahoy was being cheeky. I usually don't mind human ponies as much, but I just found it excessive to turn a pony version of a billboard back into a human billboard parodying a pony billboard that was originally parodying a human billboard. People will find any reason to draw human ponies basically.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Dark Phoenix said:

Yeah, we're split on the issue.

So you're going to get views and opinions from both sides. So there's nothing hypocritical about some of us choosing to draw Thundercats ponies.

Narag said:
What's our stance on krogan ponies?

“Anyone who fights us is either stupid or on Nightmare Moon's payroll. Killing the latter is business. Killing the former is a favor to Equestria.”

I wonder how many poor souls The Great Human Pony vs Pony Pony War XII has claimed! Oh, war is such a cruel and necessary system! If only there were some way we could all just get along!

Maybe we'll stop having this argument as we get closer and closer to the 30th war. Until then . . .

There's nothing wrong with human ponies.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This persecution against human ponies is truly saddening. We may be ponies, humans, aliens, or Ookami-kun in the inside, but we should all be friends nonetheless. :(

Neki

Regulus Tera said:
This persecution against human ponies is truly saddening. We may be ponies, humans, aliens, or Ookami-kun in the inside, but we should all be friends nonetheless. :(
We'll still be friends, I'll just complain every time someone posts a human pony, just like how some of you complain about fan fiction every time it's posted. It's always been like this. :p

tiff

Banned
Ultimoo said:
We'll still be friends, I'll just complain every time someone posts a human pony, just like how some of you complain about fan fiction every time it's posted. It's always been like this. :p
I don't care for fan fiction but I wouldn't complain if anyone posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom