• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe you guys are still arguing about this...

I liked this thread a lot better when it was G-Fex responding to every post trying to subtly reclaim his pony king status.

This other guy doesn't have the comedy value.

Neki

Captain Fish said:
I cannot believe you guys are still arguing about this...

I liked this thread a lot better when it was G-Fex responding to every post trying to subtly reclaim his pony king status.

This other guy doesn't have the comedy value.

How dare you, G-fex is not joke, prepare to get mind crushed.

Ultimoo said:
Tell us why you have a problems with the re-imaging of MLP as humans and people would be more considerate to you.
When I can take a screencap of the tinychat that is SFW, I'll have less of a problem with it. The human ponies are the dark side that leads to destruction, a destruction I shall not name.

Neki

Void Insanity said:
When I can take a screencap of the tinychat that is SFW, I'll have less of a problem with it.
That's more of a problem of people inhabiting the tiny chat than human ponies though. You can have human ponies that are totally alright to look at, and you can also have regular pictures of ponies that are in quite poor taste. That shouldn't lead to you automatically have disdain for them though.

McNum

Hey guys, what going on in this... oh.

Anyway, I was dusting off some old bookmarks when I came across an old favorite of mine: Akinator, the web genius.

You know, that insufferable genie who plays 20 questions with you can tries to guess what character you're thinking of. Someone has been seeding him with ponies recently, because he's on fire with guessing those. I tried Fluttershy and when he starts asking questions like "Is your character yellow?" and "Is your character a pony?", you know he's won. Also got Sweetie Belle and The Great and Powerful Trixie (how he maned to get to Trixie with THOSE question, I have no idea...) He's missing a picture for Princess Celestia, though. Anyone got a good one? Just answer the questions with Celestia in mind and you'll hit the upload screen for her.

Can anyone beat him with anything pony related? Best I got was a 10 extra questions to get Sweetie Belle.

Neki

I think replacing Applejack with Luna for the mane cast should be the announcement. What a glorious day that would be.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Void Insanity said:
When I can take a screencap of the tinychat that is SFW, I'll have less of a problem with it. The human ponies are the dark side that leads to destruction, a destruction I shall not name.
You can name it, we're not afraid. Come on. :)

Ultimoo said:
I think replacing Applejack with Luna for the mane cast should be the announcement. What a glorious day that would be.
Or better yet, banish Applejack to the moon.
Myke Greywolf said:
You can name it, we're not afraid. Come on. :)
Do not taint this topic further. Cheezmo most likely has a HD full of it.

I tried Akinator first with Lyra, it got it first try. He couldn't get Aunt Orange, so I beat it there.

It was close though, it thought of Applejack.

Neki

Nocturnowl said:
Now i'm intrigued, I want this dark secret revealed!

And poor Applejack, seemingly disliked for reasons I don't quite get.

Well it's because when she and Rainbow Dash had a comp...

kidding.

I just think she's the most boring out of all the main characters, that's all. :p Or maybe I just don't like her accent, lol. Any applejack centered episode are the ones I didn't like much, but they're at least better than CMC.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Void Insanity said:
The second is it not a Pony it breaks all the rules. Otherwise let's post pictures of random people or objects that have pink hair and say it's fluttershy!

Void Insanity said:
Perhaps. It is hard to keep track of who is a fan of Ponies in this topic since the disruption.

I seem to recall that Starcraft GAF thinks you're ChronicleX.

I did not like ChronicleX. In fact, he was the only user on GAF I ever had on my ignore list.

You're reminding me of him right now. Which means that you're making it really hard for me to love and tolerate you right now. And that you're probably going to go on my ignore list if you continue being a brat.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Ultimoo said:

kidding.

I just think she's the most boring out of all the main characters, that's all. :p Or maybe I just don't like her accent, lol. Any applejack centered episode are the ones I didn't like much, but they're at least better than CMC.
lolno.

Chuck

Still without luck
Void is continuing to spew hate and now with Pandaman's old RBD avatar????

no.

*puts Void on ignore list*

Ultimoo said:

kidding.

Fair reasoning, I like the accent myself. Hopefully she'll get some more screen time in the next season as she (and Rarity as well for that matter) tend to be used less than the rest of the cast for main episode plots.

Neki

CHEEZMO™ said:
Don't get me started on the CMC. I just hope Trollestia banishes them to the moon in Season 2.

Fair reasoning, I like the accent myself. Hopefully she'll get some more screen time in the next season as she (and Rarity as well for that matter) tend to be used less than the rest of the cast for main episode plots.
Diamond dog + Rarity was one of my favourite episodes. whining Rarity is unstoppable. that needs to go into the fighting game.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
ZealousD said:
I seem to recall that Starcraft GAF thinks you're ChronicleX.

I did not like ChronicleX. In fact, he was the only user on GAF I ever had on my ignore list.

You're reminding me of him right now. Which means that you're making it really hard for me to love and tolerate you right now. And that you're probably going to go on my ignore list if you continue being a brat.
167109_o.gif

Also, didn't Chronicle have Vinyl Scratch avi too?
The plot thickens...

Aren't alt accounts frowned upon at GAF?

Seeing Rarity pop up under that genie was hilarious. I'm surprised he guessed Photo Finish though.

CHEEZMO™ said:
Not really.

Part of the reason was so we could talk to lurkers.
Trust me, I get the point of the PonyChat, I just think somebrony might be missing the point of things in general. I know, I know, love and tolerate.

ZealousD

CHEEZMO™ said:
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/167109_o.gif

Also, didn't Chronicle have Vinyl Scratch avi too?
The plot thickens...

Aren't alt accounts frowned upon at GAF?

Yes. Chronicle had a MLP avatar as well. Also, Void started posting on GAF the day that Chronicle was banned.

And yes, alt accounts are most definitely a bannable offense.

McNum

Ha! I got him. Akinator did not guess Prince Blueblood, but man was his suggestions funny.

Eeyore, then Pepe le Pew and finally Braeburn. So a pessimist, an annoying pest, and a pony. Yeah, combined that seems about right.

It asked me if my character could clear the sky in 10 seconds flat, though. Nice try, but wrong pony.

OMG Aero

Amibguous Cad said:
They've been hinting at it for awhile, so my money's on Blu Ray/ DVD release.
If the announcement doesn't end up being this I'm going to be very disappointed and it's all your fault.
The way they write fantastic as "fan"-tastic makes me think it's going to be something stupid like pony folding fans you can buy.

OMG Aero said:
If the announcement doesn't end up being this I'm going to be very disappointed and it's all your fault.
The way they write fantastic as "fan"-tastic makes me think it's going to be something stupid like pony folding fans you can buy.
Hmmm, Fluttershy as a fan . . . I can see that.

ZealousD said:
So you're volunteering to be mind crushed?
Did you see that "Bic Mac" thing? If you did you would want a mind crush too!

Besides I am a lover not a fighter. I hate what becomes of human ponies, not of them.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
McNum said:
Hey guys, what going on in this... oh.

Anyway, I was dusting off some old bookmarks when I came across an old favorite of mine: Akinator, the web genius.

You know, that insufferable genie who plays 20 questions with you can tries to guess what character you're thinking of. Someone has been seeding him with ponies recently, because he's on fire with guessing those. I tried Fluttershy and when he starts asking questions like "Is your character yellow?" and "Is your character a pony?", you know he's won. Also got Sweetie Belle and The Great and Powerful Trixie (how he maned to get to Trixie with THOSE question, I have no idea...) He's missing a picture for Princess Celestia, though. Anyone got a good one? Just answer the questions with Celestia in mind and you'll hit the upload screen for her.

Can anyone beat him with anything pony related? Best I got was a 10 extra questions to get Sweetie Belle.
I just teached him about Belle Eve, you can try it if you want.

Myke Greywolf said:
Me too! Even uploaded an image. Does he accept submissions that fast? I tried testing him again and he did not get Bella Eve, only Lyca.

ZealousD

Myke Greywolf said:

I managed to get him to narrow it down to MLP pony characters, and even said she hailed from the internet, but I got nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom