• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheerilee

SolarPowered said:
Edit: I think you need to lie down, Ruby. Holy crap I did start something horrible(even though AJ has a leg to stand on here).

yeesh
Don't worry. I'm not mad or anything. I just tried to make my case for Rainbow Dash as clear as possible, and in one post so I could end it with that and people could take it or leave it.

Reading the latest human pony discussion probably took more time and made less progress.
Like Applejack bucking apples!

Ark

G-Fex said:
I can tell your avatar is making those googly eyes to Ookami's muscley wolfman

I can't tell if your avatar is serious or just an unhealthy addiction to a TV cartoon series aimed at children.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Skiptastic said:
CHEEZMO going back to old avatar makes me sad.

UrJLp.gif

Ark

G-Fex said:
Irony

But you want me to say that.

I just wanted a reaction, I love you really <3

Does anyone use PonyGAF-Tinychat anymore? I just went in there for the first time in ages and it's empty.

Ark said:
I can't tell if your avatar is serious or just an unhealthy addiction to a TV cartoon series aimed at children.
You realise your a fan of a Children's Cartoon about Ponies posting in a topic dedicated to a Children's Cartoon about Ponies right?
Ark said:
Does anyone use PonyGAF-Tinychat anymore? I just went in there for the first time in ages and it's empty.
I went there twice, both times my eyes bled.

Ark said:
I've been busy with work the last few evenings, but I plan on being there tonight for at least a little bit. The old URL got abandoned because of random nonsense happening, like random untraceable bannings, inability to connect, and so on.

Ark

Adelor Lyon said:
I've been busy with work the last few evenings, but I plan on being there tonight for at least a little bit.

http://tinychat.com/PonyGAF2/

(tinychat.com/ponygaf/ was retired due to people being banned/blocked/denied for no reason)

I'll bookmark this one instead, thanks.

Void Insanity said:
You realise your a fan of a Children's Cartoon about Ponies posting in a topic dedicated to a Children's Cartoon about Ponies right?

I hadn't noticed. You using Panda's old avatar feels weird :eek:

Ark said:
I hadn't noticed. You using Panda's old avatar feels weird :eek:
I know! But it is the best avatar of best pony, someone must use it.
Besides my old avatar was the first unused thing on deviant art I found while looking for something like Zomba13's avatar, it sucked. Luckily I remembered Panda's old one.

Ark

Void Insanity said:
I know! But it is the best avatar of best pony, someone must use it.
Besides my old avatar was the first unused thing on deviant art I found while looking for something like Zomba13's avatar, it sucked. Luckily I remembered Panda's old one.

It's gunna take me ages for me to work out that you're not Panda to me.

DrForester said:
Leave the thread for the day and everything starts going nuts.

Celestia would not be pleased.

Yup. I was shocked when I saw how many pages it grew in one day. Then I saw why. *Tisk tisk tisk*, our mantra is suposed to be love and tolerate, yet we seem to argue constantly in here. At times it feels like the thread is a giant conundrum of hypocrisy - tolerate everyone, unless they disagree... then hate them.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
DrForester said:
Leave the thread for the day and everything starts going nuts.

Celestia would not be pleased.

This thread is always going nuts.

Haven't you learned this by now?

G-Fex said:
friendship is magic except when on the subject of human ponies.
Yeah my bad for angering the Human Pony Defence Force. Now let us never speak of them again.

Edit - Curse you zealous for making this the first post of a new page.

Calpain

Hmm, I go to work then come home and the thread has grown five pages! Looks like we're all acting a little crazier than usual today.

What did spike do to Rarity to piss her off that much?

CHEEZMO, I hope you realize you're just giving the people who recon this thread more ammunition the next time ponies are the big topic of discussion.

tiff

Banned
Captain Fish said:
CHEEZMO, I hope you realize you're just giving the people who recon this thread more ammunition the next time ponies are the big topic of discussion.
They're going to hate either way. Big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom