• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBalfredo

23456%20-%20adorable%20bizarre%20creepy%20creepypasta%20cuteness_overload%20dawww%20derpy_hooves%20Ditzy_Doo%20fuel%20HOERS%20nightmare%20nightmare_fuel%20realistic%20surreal%20tagme%20teeth%20what_have_you_done.jpg

burningranger

Neo Member
Sweetie Bell VA goes public and loves Minecraft apparently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrM-VAmDGKA

Claire's father is Ian Corlett, who is also a pretty prominent voice actor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_James_Corlett

He was the first Goku in the original english dub of the Saiyan Saga, Mega Man in the old '90's Mega Man cartoon, Cheetor in Beast Wars, etc. I'm not surprised his daughter is getting into voice acting and she does a really good job with Sweetie Belle.

I just seriously hope the older fans can respect the fact she's still a young teenager now and don't creep her the **** out with their actions as some can. That's what worries me with her and Michelle Creber (apple bloom), the younger voice actresses from the show as they become more prominent in public.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
... and according to his Wikipedia, he was a writer Donkey Kong Country.

Would be pretty damn awesome if it turned out to be true.

kunonabi

Claire's father is Ian Corlett, who is also a pretty prominent voice actor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_James_Corlett

He was the first Goku in the original english dub of the Saiyan Saga, Mega Man in the old '90's Mega Man cartoon, Cheetor in Beast Wars, etc. I'm not surprised his daughter is getting into voice acting and she does a really good job with Sweetie Belle.

I just seriously hope the older fans can respect the fact she's still a young teenager now and don't creep her the **** out with their actions as some can. That's what worries me with her and Michelle Creber (apple bloom), the younger voice actresses from the show as they become more prominent in public.

Really? Corlett is one of my personal favs. He's still the only Goku worth a damn. Nice to see him passing on his craft.

Chuck

Still without luck
Last call for Dota 2 beta keys. If you want in (and are actually PonyGAF) let me know. I will be putting names into a hat (bowl) and pulling out 2 at random to give my 2 extra keys to. Once again, you CANNOT trade the key.

Here's who's in it right now:

-Amibguous Cad
-Firehead
-The Doctor
-Rickenslacker
-Cap'n

graywolf323

Last call for Dota 2 beta keys. If you want in (and are actually PonyGAF) let me know. I will be putting names into a hat (bowl) and pulling out 2 at random to give my 2 extra keys to. Once again, you CANNOT trade the key.

-Amibguous Cad
-Firehead
-The Doctor
-Rickenslacker
-Cap'n

I'm new but enjoying the show so far so if you want to put my name in that'd be awesome

this is quickly turning into a guilty pleasure >_< already watched the first five episodes

Chuck

Still without luck
I'm new but enjoying the show so far so if you want to put my name in that'd be awesome

this is quickly turning into a guilty pleasure >_< already watched the first five episodes

Sorry, I don't want to be mean, but I did want to give these keys to the veterans of PonyGAF that have been through it all, the good and the bad. Glad to hear you're enjoying the show though!

And hey, maybe if you stick around we'll help you out and get you into the next beta (whatever it may be)! ...maybe CS:GO?

LuffyZoro

-Amibguous Cad
-Firehead
-The Doctor
-Rickenslacker
-Cap'n

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I'm veteran enough.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Shamelessly stolen from Reddit

vSdhwl.jpg

-Amibguous Cad
-Firehead
-The Doctor
-Rickenslacker
-Cap'n

I've never played a MOBA game before so I'm not sure I could put it to as much use as some other guys here but I'd sure like to try!

kxHBD.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
Ok, here is the final list (Forester removed because he got a key from someone else);

-Amibguous Cad
-Firehead
-Rickenslacker
-Cap'n
-LuffyZoro
-Pancakes

I pick the names in a few and will edit in the winners or make a new post.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/335/8/4/dash_throwing_babby_swag_off_the_cliff_by_reuniclus-d4hvk8w.png
[IMG]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/335/b/a/swag_sandwich_by_reuniclus-d4hvk3h.png

rainbow dash what are you doing

you are a horrible mother

That California Cheeseburger looks delicious.

karby

Hi pony-gaf, long time no see.

So last week I downloaded a game for the 3ds, because I had some money to blow, and I've been playing it a lot. It's like Lego, The Sims and Animal Crossing all rolled up in one. The game is a bit shallow, but it was 6 bucks, so I can't complain. The creatures you make are called 'formees' and they live in a world you create for them doing...well...stuff. Anyway, I tried to get away from ponies but alas, my game has slowly been turning into pony-world, and I've started making ponies to play with instead of the random creatures I was originally creating(is that sad?)

BP1tb.png

Lanu, one of My Little Formees(shut up , you knew that was coming).
...Can't escape it, may as well share my misery.

Chuck

Still without luck
And here we go!

cJaZa.jpg

XTkIx.jpg

And the winners are...

fyRJh.png

mGUH6.jpg

Congratulations to the winners Pancakes and LuffyZoro! Better luck next time everyone else. :)

I will be transferring the beta keys to your Steam profiles soon. Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom