• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Hmm, I should probably do something Christmas-y to my Luna avatar, but I'm drawing a blank here. I'd think that the star(s) in her mane could be done something with, but I don't know.

CHEEZMO™;33051758 said:
I love the way she draws Dash~

This made me look in her gallery, where I saw this:

"Suddenly had the urge to draw something related to nature and at same time wanted to draw Heather again (aka a daughter I made for Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash for fun)." ...

Children from two mares you say?

first_snow_by_coyoterainbow-d4erfpn.png

family_frost_by_coyoterainbow-d4fvsjt.png

Huge, and INSANE

OMG Aero

dcTkj.gif

CHEEZMO™;33052793 said:
Furry ponies?

Someone's not gonna be happy...

I guess that's my cue?

*ahem* ARGH! WTF?!? KILL IT WITH FIRE! HATE FURRY PONIES!

But really, it's just like, "ugh, why?" Can this guy not draw equines or something? And that Luna impregnating pic is just *disturbing*. But of course all those weird Pregnant fetish pics are.

CHEEZMO™;33054250 said:
Shipping can be harmless fun.

When it gets to that territory is when it gets creepy.

Yeah I don't mind a little cute shipping here and there. I mean I love cute, innocent romance, regardless of sex (I love a lot of the Lyra/Bon Bon stuff out there), But stuff like HazuraSinner's art (namely those Kim/Shego fans) is where I get an unshakable feeling it just seems forced and out of character and made just to satisfy a fetish. Although admittedly, I do think her humanizations are good. Furry ponies, to me, are the same thing. Just a really twisted interpretation to satisfy a fetish.

Here's a good example of a shipping pic I like done by carek no less.

KgD8pl.png

PBalfredo

Yeah I don't mind a little cute shipping here and there. I mean I love cute, innocent romance, regardless of sex (I love a lot of the Lyra/Bon Bon stuff out there), But stuff like HazuraSinner's art (namely those Kim/Shego fans) is where I get an unshakable feeling it just seems forced and out of character and made just to satisfy a fetish. Although admittedly, I do think her humanizations are good. Furry ponies, to me, are the same thing. Just a really twisted interpretation to satisfy a fetish.

Here's a good example of a shipping pic I like done by carek no less.

KgD8pl.png

I largely argee. Shipping can be fun as long as it's not taken too seriously, and you avoid the obvious "this is my fetish" stuff.

This is cute ship pic I found in the same spirit of the one you posted

Interesting interpretation of the characters too
source

And Lyra/Bon-Bon are pretty much the truly universal OTP of the fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom