• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

graywolf323

my cousin is a finalist in some My Little Pony t-shirt design contest which will get featured at Hot Topic so I figured I should finally check this show out

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
my cousin is a finalist in some My Little Pony t-shirt design contest which will get featured at Hot Topic so I figured I should finally check this show out

Inj3a.png

Orcastar

Anyone else think that Dash writing that letter to Celestia in midair at the end of the last episode looked a bit awkward?

Also, TF2 ponies!

Chuck

Still without luck
I have two Dota 2 beta keys I want to give to PonyGAF. If you want one (to play it since you CANNOT trade it) let me know.

Link Man

Banned
Fanart time! I haven't been doing this much lately, so I hope you'll excuse me if I post more than usual.

And for the special interests:

Human Pony

Stupid Sexy Applejack

Wet Mane

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yeah, sorry if I seemed a bit rude.

If you host it on imgur, you can easily resize it (better yet, register a free account and you can automatically resize your uploads). It's what I've been doing with the fanart.

or i can put it in quote tags and keep the fullsized version for people who would want it. >_>

judhudson

I don't see how anyone can stand it inside one of those suits. No, not cause of the fact they get ripped on, but how incredibly hot it has to be inside. It was bad enough in my Stormtrooper to where I had to install fans. Guess they could also do the same, but still.

Crazy price.

Uchip

Banned
CHEEZMO™;33088470 said:
Given that it was originally worn by a woman, I'm guessing "not a lot".

"On" is a different matter.

would you hit it, if you didnt know there was a man inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom