• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
I'm on the Celestia Defense Force. Yes, I am aware that my avatar might suggest otherwise, but I like both princesses. Sure, Celestia likes a good prank, and Luna has the expected social skills for one who's been isolated for 1000 years, but they're not evil. Well, Luna WAS, but she got better.
Celestia (and Rarity) kind of trolled the bellhop.

That bellhop was totally just hamming it up to get a bigger tip.

Every unicorn seems to know how to use levitation magic.
Being young, he probably doesn't have the concentration to do it. If he couldn't do it all with levitation, it would probably be a hindrance to split the effort.

i'm fine with that. the 2% don't owe anything to the 98%. if the 98% cant deal like the 2% deals with the 98%, then yes they should leave.

we have no responsibility to entertain others at our own expense, so majority rules can go flying out the window.

if someone told you that if you stopped posting the thread would get 5 new fans, would you do it?

Well, I'd rather the thread not be the same insular regulars, or at least any more than it has to be. I love the IRC regulars, but some fresh blood isn't a terrible thing, and I think posting stuff like that can contribute to the insularity of the community.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
well
im sure there were a few curious posters comign in here and being subjected to perverted stuff and then proceeding to gtfo

that is their decision to make.

Compare that to telling people to leave gaf/go to ponychan/etc if they want to post things that some people in the community don't like.

which side is the one making choices for other people?

Uchip

Banned
You have the nerve to say that given your avatar?

how is my avatar in any way perverted?
am i posting perverted pics?

Compare that to telling people to leave gaf/go to ponychan/etc if they want to post things that some people in the community don't like.

which side is the one making choices for other people?

exaggerate much?
the other communities by comparison keep it separate

so someone mentioned anime fanart earlier

RH0hq.png

sHoSN.png

8xpes.png

cSNwY.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
between this thread and zerg getting bodied in nasl, i should just watch the new episode and call it a night while im ahead. >_>

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
between this thread and zerg getting bodied in nasl, i should just watch the new episode and call it a night while im ahead. >_>

Liquid'Hero will haunt your dreams :3.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CHEEZMO™;33165688 said:
Don't search for Obsidian on FA with mature filter off.

And don't click on Miko-chan's profile and browse the gallery.

Don't do that.
I was happier when i didn't know what FA was, it was a lot easier to resist curiosity then.

@hito: do you still play SSF4? is the psn community still active in AE with this new patch coming up?

Uchip

Banned
I was happier when i didn't know what FA was, it was a lot easier to resist curiosity then.

@hito: do you still play SSF4? is the psn community still active in AE with this new patch coming up?

its funny because most of your pony art comes from that place

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
CHEEZMO™;33165843 said:
It was a prime opportunity to post such a fabulous image.

Carpe diem.
Yeah but its poorly timed when i was just complaining about people complaining about stuff they don't like and then you come in and say fuck anime with a meme pic because you dislike the particular style of a series of pics. >_>

you're throwing me under the bus, cheez!

I do, but my internet is kinda shit these days so I don't bother with online all that much. Sometimes it works ok though.
ah. well when i do check in the thread i see immortal still complaining about gouken so some people should still be around. i've been debating hdtv+ps3 vs new pc and i really miss the guys from psn chat. :3

its funny because most of your pony art comes from that place
most of my art posts come from /co/ and the verrrrrry tumblr. :p

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
People can complain about pictures forever. I just don't like people telling others to not post things.

I'll bitch about dodgy animu human ponies but I wont tell people not to post it because I don't act like this is the "post things for CHEEZMO thread".

Edit:
verrrrrry tumblr

heheh

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I'd argue that scrolling by and continuing on your day is the best option for everyone involved.
wait, heheh? what heheh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom