• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone posting a techno remix of May the Best Pet Win in IRC a little while back, and I can't find it anymore. Anyone remember where you can find it?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Did somepony say "Applejack"?

Well, then, how about another vocal mash-up PMV by UnanimousDelivers? You know, the one behind Night of Pony?
Not quite as nuts as some of his other videos, but pretty well put together.
can't look away O_O
i9tXQH2XbkeDU.gif

McNum

Yeah, Night of Pony is one of the better PMVs out there. Still one of my favorites. So nuts, and yet very catchy. If you want to see UnanimousDelivers at full blast, well... This is where you want to go. Warning: contains Klingons.

The early fandom was fun to watch, not sure if the fan creations getting better quality is a good thing for me or not, these earlier videos have a sort of charming rawness to them, even the good ones. Maybe My Little Pony has gotten too many memes on its own now. I don't know, maybe I'm just a cranky old fan who preferred when things were just about mad pony crossovers, and silly looped videos, instead of borderline rule 34 art to get attention or fanon drama. It was a simpler time to be a pony fan.

I don't know, maybe I'm just the one being a drama queen now. Relatively speaking. But to sum up: YOUR FACE!

And you actually watched any/all of that, here's a nice palette cleaner: PinkiePieSwear's Flutterwonder
This dangerous amount of D'aww should clear things right up.

(I think this the most Youtube links per word I've done in a post so far.)

Orcastar

Yeah, Night of Pony is one of the better PMVs out there. Still one of my favorites. So nuts, and yet very catchy. If you want to see UnanimousDelivers at full blast, well... This is where you want to go. Warning: contains Klingons.

The early fandom was fun to watch, not sure if the fan creations getting better quality is a good thing for me or not, these earlier videos have a sort of charming rawness to them, even the good ones. Maybe My Little Pony has gotten too many memes on its own now. I don't know, maybe I'm just a cranky old fan who preferred when things were just about mad pony crossovers, and silly looped videos, instead of borderline rule 34 art to get attention or fanon drama. It was a simpler time to be a pony fan.

I don't know, maybe I'm just the one being a drama queen now. Relatively speaking. But to sum up: YOUR FACE!

And you actually watched any/all of that, here's a nice palette cleaner: PinkiePieSwear's Flutterwonder
This dangerous amount of D'aww should clear things right up.

(I think this the most Youtube links per word I've done in a post so far.)
So much pony...

I too remember a simpler time. A time when I could say that I watched every video posted on EqD and found many a gem among them. Nowadays there's just too much to keep track of. Even if the quality of PMVs and other fanworks has improved since then, it's still those early vids that I remember most fondly.
It was less than a year ago, jeez!

Anyway, fanart:

McNum

Yeah that's the mad part, really. I'm nostalgic about a year ago, some of those videos I posted are even much newer than that. Well, since I'm linking to waste any and all free time you guys have to day, I might as well go for the whammy... Am I having a case of "It's popular, now it sucks"? (DANGER! TV Tropes!)

Nah, I don't think so, I still like the show. Last episode was great. I suppose this is the double edged sword of fandom, really. A smaller fandom wants to share what it likes with everyone, but at the same time, having the fandom grow can cause... let's call it growing pains.

On the flipside, I've already made my New Year's Resolution for 2012, and with a little luck and care, I might join the herd of fanartists at some point. Why? Because I want to learn how to draw... properly! Not promising anything GOOD just yet, but I do know that to practice, I should draw things I know. And I know ponies. Might even do a one-off human one, although I got other humans I know to draw. Still, first up: Learn to draw. I know I have the talent for it, I just never really took the time to practice. Maybe I should make an Off Topic thread about that some time next year.

That's an awesome Mysterious Mare-do-Well poster, by the way.

OMG Aero

Made a Mario Kart 7 community for us. (150cc; All items) You can find it here and you can also add your gaming IDs to the list, if you so wish.
http://goo.gl/aFqNu
I guess my post got lost in the Cheezmo/Panda/Uchip community thread.

Mario Kart 7 is out today in Europe and out this weekend in America.
What does this have to do with ponies I hear you ask? Well in this version you can create your own communities which are assigned their own code (Think of it like an IP address for servers in PC games) then instead of having to add lots of people to your friends list to play with them, you just add that community code and that community is added to your online menu like a server. Then you can join that community whenever you want and play with anyone else in the room at that moment.
The Mario Kart 7 official thread has a couple of communities in the OP, but I thought maybe we could have one that we could play on and arrange games for like with the TF2 server so I just created a PonyGAF community.

If you have Mario Kart 7 or are going to get it, just quote this post and add the community code that appears here:
The Mario Kart OT hides the codes in email tags that can only be seen when you quote the post so I'll do that for now unless there are any objections.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Continuing with the Skyrim mashups. The Dark Ponyhood D:

ZLyQBl.png

judhudson

Oi, I need assistance!

I need to get a Christmas present for a friend and I'm stuck. She adores Rainbow Dash and I don't know what to get and thats under $50.

Can anyone give any recommendations on gift ideas? It could be anything from the official merchandise to fanmade items. All I know is that she doesn't really have anything MLP related other than that blanket with Princess Celestia and her RD cosplay costume.

Link Man

Banned
Oi, I need assistance!

I need to get a Christmas present for a friend and I'm stuck. She adores Rainbow Dash and I don't know what to get and thats under $50.

Can anyone give any recommendations on gift ideas? It could be anything from the official merchandise to fanmade items. All I know is that she doesn't really have anything MLP related other than that blanket with Princess Celestia and her RD cosplay costume.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/-C3380A8107902

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom