• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I wrote the fanfic ever yeterday. I don't normally do this, but here it goes...

ahem...

For sale: filly horseshoes, never worn.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
oh yeah, i made a church for luna in the neogaf minecraft server. :p

i3OwWrcaS8qu8.png

come if you wish to be free of the yoke of solar tyranny.

Cheerilee

I don't want to buy the single out-of-sequence DVD, because I don't think it'll send Shout Factory the right message, and I don't even want it, and it most likely won't even come with a survey card. Petitions are also useless. So I decided to make my own survey card. And Shout Factory has an address.

http://www.shoutfactory.com/contact.aspx

Send us letters and chocolate:
2034 Armacost Ave, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Since they ask for chocolate, that's exactly what they're going to get. I'm gonna love and tolerate the shit out of Shout Factory and send them some chocolates, along with a note that says that I want MLP:FIM S1 on BluRay and that I have money.

So I changed my mind after sleeping on it. Shout already knows full well that we have many dedicated fans. They wouldn't care if 10,000 bronies sent them chocolate (well, they'd care, in that they'd really appreciate it, but it wouldn't do anything to change their minds), because that's still not proof of 30,000 bronies willing to spend money.

And I'm still very bothered that Shout's single DVD doesn't even have the episodes in sequence. They're not treating us like a second-class market, they're treating us like a non-existent market. Even though Hasbro's starting to treat us as a serious threat.

So yeah, no chocolate for Shout. And none for Hasbro either. Bah humbug. If I'm going to give random presents to anyone, it should be someone who deserves it, like Studio B, or Daniel Ingram and the voice actors (I even live in Vancouver, so that's actually an option).

Cheerilee

Apparently Hasbro shut down ponyarchive.org and the little jerks have embedded a trojan on their site to say goodbye...

According to the comments on Equestria Daily (I'm not going to check myself), it's not quite a trojan, it's a redirect to some sort of horrible site that better web browsers should protect you from. Still pretty bad.

I was kind of okay with their lame rage quit, because hey, they're upset. Not everyone has some level of class and dignity. But this sort of thing is just attacking their own users/fans who might not be up-to-date on the latest news.

Very pathetic.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
I finished the Boondocks/MLP crossover video I've been working on for the past couple of months. Thought you all might want to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fungdb3BCNE

All my love. It's yours.

I thought it was just gonna be the opening credits, but was pleasantly shocked to see it was 11 whole minutes.

Did not disappoint. Perfect editing and casting.

I finished the Boondocks/MLP crossover video I've been working on for the past couple of months. Thought you all might want to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fungdb3BCNE

2 of my favorite things wonderfully combined together to make wonderful harmony.

Like Chicken Wings and Melted Cheddar Cheese.

Wonderful cast choices is what made it all work.

Thanks.

The only thing I would've loved to see was a Thuggin Luv skit. What pony could you even cast as Gangstalicious?

judhudson

Awesome, Pancakes! I take it that is yours?

I am awaiting a friend to knock off her current comissions to get to mine, she did an amazing job on Doctor Whooves, so I can't wait to see what she can come up with for the mane 6 as well as Derpy!

Off the top of my head, I'd probably choose Scootaloo. Riley mentions in the show that Gangstalicious is shorter than he thought which would mean Dash talking to Scoot like that.

I think I got it.

Dash as Riley
Pinkie as Gangstalicious
Gilda as Lincoln

Or some combination of the 3. It could work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom