• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT| We will love and tolerate the SHIT outta you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

The gift that keeps on giving.

Looking forward to whatever art you put out in the future!
Me too. I hope I can get a lot of the mad ideas I've had in my head out on paper properly. Got a whole cast of characters brewing in there that I'd love to do a proper drawing of. The downside of having several semi-aborted ideas for video games. Well, at least I can draw the characters... As soon as I pick up on how to draw a human shape. Which is why I got one of those wooden mannequins to help with poses.

I know some of you PonyGAFfers are good at drawing, so I'll probably drop into the IRC to ask really basic stuff. Well, not REALLY basic, I know about perspective and the basics of sketching and inking. The really hard part is getting a personal style, I think. I'll just try several and see what sticks.

Now I just need to find out what I need an 8B pencil for...

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Was gonna troll Firehead by sending him Magic of the Secret Crystals, but he already has it -_-.

Cute stuff.
O27zX.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yo 36 if you're still here, come over to IRC, I'd like to ask you something :3

(Also, everyone should come over and say hello! It's irc.globalgamers.net #ponygaf!)

PBalfredo

IT'S OVER!

AGUq5l.jpg

Fallout: Equestria finished today by uploading the last of its epilogue, concluding the 45-chapter epic. It's been an excellent read, with lots of great characters and genuine drama. Best of all, it grew naturally into its own beast, becoming much more than just the retelling of Fallout 3 with ponies. I encourage anyone into quality fanfiction (a rarity, I know!) to give it a go.

Since I'm overjoyed with the story's conclusion and feeling the Christmas spirit, I want to hold a Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) giveaway for ponyGAF.

In a few days, once I'm confident everyone's had a chance to enter, I'll draw a name to see who won. Plus, there will be a special mystery gift for the runner-up. If the first place winner already has Fallout 3, they may opt for the mystery gift instead and Fallout 3 will then go to the runner-up

If you want to enter, just quote this little pic of LittlePip VVVV

Link Man

Banned
Cool, new page. Then I guess I can announce the details.

On New Year's Day, the ponyGAF synchtube will play host to a complete marathon of FLCL, an extraordinary anime that is a must for any fans of anime or crazy-cool stories (this marathon will be sub-only, though, so you'll have to be willing to read!). It will begin at 3PM EST/1PM Pacific/8PM GMT, and will run until approximately 6PM EST/4PM Pacific/11PM GMT, so if you've got the time, be sure to be there!

PBalfredo

IT'S OVER!

AGUq5l.jpg

Fallout: Equestria finished today by uploading the last of its epilogue, concluding the 45-chapter epic. It's been an excellent read, with lots of great characters and genuine drama. Best of all, it grew naturally into its own beast, becoming much more than just the retelling of Fallout 3 with ponies. I encourage anyone into quality fanfiction (a rarity, I know!) to give it a go.

Since I'm overjoyed with the story's conclusion and feeling the Christmas spirit, I want to hold a Fallout 3 (Game of the Year Edition) giveaway for ponyGAF.

In a few days, once I'm confident everyone's had a chance to enter, I'll draw a name to see who won. Plus, there will be a special mystery gift for the runner-up. If the first place winner already has Fallout 3, they may opt for the mystery gift instead and Fallout 3 will then go to the runner-up

If you want to enter, just quote this little pic of LittlePip VVVV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom