• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Anthro ponies

D1Fjt.gif

Hmmm, I suppose me actually getting around to post on this topic is a good thing, but I should have been posting things. Sadly my area of 'comedy' is badly written fan fics, and although I have found several most are too bizarre to post. =p Besides, images are good.

On topic I guess...hi everyone again! I am hoping to head back on IRC one of these days...

Still waiting on the *new* MLP figures, as I have already bought most of my other interests (i.e. all the WoW Megabloks sets I was planning on collecting/selling the figures for). Well, at least they have those trading cards to get I suppose...=p

blamite

Applejack's fine and all, I like her, just not as much as other ponies. I stand by my earlier post, and won't be bucked away from it.

Rarity>Twilight>Pinkie=Fluttershy>Dash>Applejack

This is a very good and correct list.

Same top half/bottom half as me, althoughindivisual rankings within those two groups change on an episode to episode basis

Woah top of page (middle for 100 ppp jerks), better put something good here:

This is a very good and correct list.

Same top half/bottom half as me, althoughindivisual rankings within those two groups change on an episode to episode basis

Yeah, mine's jumped around a lot over the two seasons, and will probably jump around some more with S3. I expect the top and lower half to stay fairly similar, though.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, sure, it was funny to hate on Applejack back then, but come on guys. The joke has been run to the ground. She is at most second best overall.

Kuugrr

Guys.

Guys.

Come on.

Everybody knows that
Gilda
is best pony. Why debate the rest of the list? Honestly. Some people. Sweatin' the small stuff.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Guys.

Guys.

Come on.

Everybody knows that
Gilda
is best pony. Why debate the rest of the list? Honestly. Some people. Sweatin' the small stuff.

She holds best toy as it stands. Maybe it'll be my first purchase in this whole, thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom