• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Community |OT2| I just don't know what went wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
tot6I.jpg

You've used that image quite a bit in the last few days, haven't you?

bring back your old avatar

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Hey you! The artist Rose is doing commissions today with no minimum price! That's right. Her pony and Gravity Falls art is so good, so give her a look.

Rose said:
Basically, how this goes is that you bug me here, on tumblr, or present your idea in the stream, if we’re settled on this, you toss however much money you want to my paypal, I have no minimum (Yes, to reiterate, so you don’t ask “is this ok/enough?” Yes, it’s fine, really)

The new part is that if you pay $10 or more, the picture will be inked- and if you toss in $30 or more, it’ll be colored (sorry that it’s more money this time, but these take me a bit of time, I discovered). Everything else under is a clean sketch.

gogogo

Kuugrr

I'd gladly volunteer to head the OP but I suck at making things look pretty.

Same here. I'd do it if it wouldn't look like complete shit when I finished. C'est la vie.

So ready for that game, though. I look forward to battling all of your pony waifus online.

I'm glad we all can agree that Angel is a punk and Gilda is the hero we deserve.

Same here. I'd do it if it wouldn't look like complete shit when I finished. C'est la vie.

So ready for that game, though. I look forward to battling all of your pony waifus online.

Maybe we should get together as PonyGAF and work on it together. We have some talented members of PonyGAF that can make the nice nice. And me personally I have the knowledge about fighting games to make it an OT that is very informative.

Let's do that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Bah, was supposed to be a best ponies page. I guess Scootaloo is best CMC, so it still works. Those ponies with humans pictures are creepy though....

whFQ4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom